Nothing stacks in my MTX tab.

Things I need stacking if possible, as cannot take anything off.

2 x Minotaur frames (Delete 1 if not)
2 X Demonic split arrow effect
2 x Gore lightning arrow effect
2 x Vampiric footprint effects
3 x Gore Glacial gascade effects
3 x Vanishing dye
52 x skin transfers (all seperated)

Please please please do this, i literally cannot remove anything as no space.

Thanks in advance.

Ingame user: FourFlameTotems
Last edited by Shyvana on Oct 20, 2016, 11:42:00 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 5:11:50 AM
Hi there,

I've added another microtransaction stash tab for you, and you should be able to reclaim your effects now.
Thanks alot, appreciate the speed! Can finally take my wings off haha.
As for items stacking, unfortunately there isn't really a way to do this currently, aside from MTX's that can be skinned onto items, and then reclaimed. Jonathan mentioned in the last Lioneye's Podcast that working on making the MTX stash system better was a goal for the future, but we don't have any time frame for that sadly.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
but we don't have any time frame for that sadly.

he said next year the earliest. and joked about how they prioritise generally improving the game play over improving the handling of the things the company makes a living with.

that's maybe satisfying for people who don't support, for supporters it definitely gives the wrong impression. to say it mildly.

and i don't understand the reason: the mtx tab uses the same tech as the stash tab where currency items can stack and they're even stored in the item database, probably with a mtx flag enabled.

what's so difficult in making them stack then?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 21, 2016, 3:30:40 AM
"
vio wrote:
for supporters it definitely gives the wrong impression. to say it mildly.

For you, maybe. Don't casually decide every supporter agrees with you.

The quality of gameplay is much more important to me than minor inconveniences like having to ask for an extra MTX tab. I'll tolerate a bad store to support a good game. I won't visit a good store to support a bad game / one laden with technical issues. Fun game > shop experience.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
vio wrote:
for supporters it definitely gives the wrong impression. to say it mildly.

For you, maybe. Don't casually decide every supporter agrees with you.

The quality of gameplay is much more important to me than minor inconveniences like having to ask for an extra MTX tab. I'll tolerate a bad store to support a good game. I won't visit a good store to support a bad game / one laden with technical issues. Fun game > shop experience.

yes, the game should have priority but the mtx handling should at least have some priority. it didn't get any in the past. that's all i criticising, i'm not saying they should stop improving the game.

in the tech sector it's called technical debt when you have a insufficient base and overload it with stuff that makes it worse, this happened in poe with mtx boxes which shouldn't have been introduced before they fixed the underlaying mtx handling.

the current message they send is: "don't overspend on support because the game can't handle it." which is a weird statement from a company that only depends on free support and explicitely addresses "whales", f.e. with their "create a unique item or monster" supporter packs.

i think i will leave it as that, the issue isn't bothering me too much. i will leave the default league's stash mess as it is and for handling mtx tabs i just released all pets into some unused hideout.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info