Invisible creeping agony rips me again

5.7k life disappeared in blink of an eye with invisible creeping agony mod.

Third time this has happened. Come on guys!
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 8:39:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
When did this happen? According to the last patch notes, this has been fixed, and should not happen anymore...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
When did this happen? According to the last patch notes, this has been fixed, and should not happen anymore...

Underground river map, the invisible CA was on a bridge. When I reentered it was visible.

Edit: Oh and when, immediately before i posted. The other two times I cannot remember. Probably not relevant but the UR map was a shaped map. Also, when it was visible again on reentry, it looked like it was levitating off the ground, when it moved off the bridge, it dropped to ground level.
Last edited by cdchi1 on Oct 20, 2016, 3:29:25 PM
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Underground river map, the invisible CA was on a bridge. When I reentered it was visible.

Edit: Oh and when, immediately before i posted. The other two times I cannot remember. Probably not relevant but the UR map was a shaped map. Also, when it was visible again on reentry, it looked like it was levitating off the ground, when it moved off the bridge, it dropped to ground level.

Not where. When?

The 2.4.1 Hotfix says that the invisible Creeping Agony issue has been fixed. If your death to invisible creeping agony happened AFTER the hotfix, then there is still a problem.
U MAD?
Looking into this.

In the meantime, could you try to detail anything you'd done in the map prior to encountering the invisible Creeping Agony? Had you backtracked to this bridge? Was it the first time encountering the bridge? Anything you can remember could potentially be useful.

Lockstep or Predictive?

EDIT: Got it. Damn. Alright, passing this on to a programmer to get looked into again :(
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Oct 20, 2016, 5:19:35 PM
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Looking into this.

In the meantime, could you try to detail anything you'd done in the map prior to encountering the invisible Creeping Agony? Had you backtracked to this bridge? Was it the first time encountering the bridge? Anything you can remember could potentially be useful.

Lockstep or Predictive?

EDIT: Got it. Damn. Alright, passing this on to a programmer to get looked into again :(

Thx for looking into it so quick.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

i could almost see you throwing your mouse back on the pad, yep some bugs are kind of sticky. and more developers are also a guarantee for more bugs :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info