Build of the week is released then you wake up to see.

Vendored at least 10 this league rofl .
They should rename BotW to Hilarity Ensues.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Maybe it's just me but running around with low res seems like a really bad idea. I mean if you're actually trying to succeed in T14-T16 that is.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Oct 20, 2016, 9:35:31 AM
"
Megatyrant wrote:
Maybe it's just me but running around with low res seems like a really bad idea. I mean if you're actually trying to succeed in T14-T16 that is.

Look at the sunny side, you won't be concerned about resist overcapping and -max maps.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
The build is trash. You can watch him clearing Atoll (T8) like a slug with the entire screen lit up like every particle in the game came out to play.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Even if it is trash people will still play it to get their skill spam fix after the death of CoC and Mjolnir being nerfed to a shadow of its former self.

I find it funny in a very sad kind of way how they tried to pass the CoC and Mjolner "IMPROVEMENTS" (lol) as being related to server load and then they released cospri's malice and now this shit is a build of the week.

It truly looks as if they are desperate into pushing us to play shitty builds in order to... I don't know, not clear content and level quickly cause they apparently have a phobia of powerful builds and high-leveled characters?
I don't think they have a phobia. The build of the week isn't really about clearing at an insane pace or one-shotting Shaper. It's to showcase their game's build diversity. They want their player base to discover new items or interactions or new skill combinations.

If they focused entirely on clearing content, you'd have the same 4 builds every league.

BoW is about marketing more than about advanced building or game play. Sure some of the builds will inherently be strong, but I'm pretty sure that's not the most important criterion they are after (unlike us players who just want the most OP build out there).

Can't argue with your last point. You can level a new hero to 90 in a weekend of dedicated play (or at least get to merc) but once you hit 92-95, the levels require rippy ass content and after that, you can't progress without serious currency and if you rip, hell take you.
Deliver pain exquisite
I love BOTW for making pheonix drops worth something instead of vendor trash.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Emberwake was same,I bought one for 3c when people thought it was junk.
My god your hideout is trashed out. You certainly are careless with you loot. Aren't you afraid of it being stolen?

As far as I care any item is just another record stored in a database. As a casual SSF player I have to take this attitude or I'd get pissed by GGG's level of starvation and rage quit.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 23, 2016, 1:57:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info