Build of the week is released then you wake up to see.

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
My build uses this amulet and I've been trying to get +1 curse lately. Guess I can kiss that goodbye.

The power of sheep in large packs is a force to be reckoned with.

Indeed. Here's to hoping people realize that build of the week isn't a showcase of power but originality.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 19, 2016, 9:49:16 PM
are people really going to copy that build? it will get crippled by anything ignite immune and will get 1 shot by fire damage at higher tiers
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Oh yeah sold at least 40 swords by now today. Making bank off this shit like a ''baller''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 19, 2016, 10:51:18 PM
Are you flipping them or somehow actually have 40 of every unique?!!!

Either way gj I guess..
All I do is farm shaper like you expect me to NOT have 40 of every unique in terms of the bosses? Cmon ''dude''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
xrook wrote:
are people really going to copy that build? it will get crippled by anything ignite immune and will get 1 shot by fire damage at higher tiers

You would be amazed at the influence build of the week videos can have among the completely oblivious, or the newer player who can't make their own build, or even take pieces from other builds to make their own flavour. On one hand I think it is cool for new players to have templates to follow, but sometimes just because it is a build of the week doesn't mean it is a newb friendly, or easy build, or even particularly good (just interesting in one way or another), and that means a lot of frustration for someone who doesn't necessarily understand all of the mechanics, or who cannot afford the required gear, or whatever.
U MAD?
"
All I do is farm shaper like you expect me to NOT have 40 of every unique in terms of the bosses? Cmon ''dude''

Actually I was thinking of the stash space ;)
Eye of innosence is 2 Ex now LOL. Emberwake is 15c (was it like less than chaos before?). Razor is 25+ c.

How do you think prices for them will change over course of next days / weeks?

Same happened with Volley Fire jewel. Now it's 6+ Chaos. Anybody remember what was it's price before?

Do people really play this sometimes weird quirky builds? And how the fuck prices skyrocket so fucking fast? Flippers just buy all items as soon as they see BoTW?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Eye of innosence is 2 Ex now LOL.

Eye of innocence has way more potential than this build I reckon. But yes, price pikes on random okish builds is pretty ridiculous.
TIME TO FUCK THE MARKET LES GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info