Yo china has pay2live.

"
Necromael wrote:
Who to f"#" still cares about a game in another continent under different publisher with servers not even remotely having a connection with our realms?

Remember when people said the exact same thing about the russian garena servers? Without a possible merge at some point in time noone would give a fuck, that's for sure.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
Who to f"#" still cares about a game in another continent under different publisher with servers not even remotely having a connection with our realms?

Remember when people said the exact same thing about the russian garena servers? Without a possible merge at some point in time noone would give a fuck, that's for sure.

I remember that :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
let this thread die already
lol comparing it to people who care about hunger in africa, as if that too is a bad thing. Funny point you making
You'd be amazed the sort of things F2P publishers have to implement only in region specific areas to do business in those regions.

If you've ever played a Russian F2P, you'll know Russian gaming market gets preferential treatment out the ass. I imagine China is no different, regardless of the publisher.
Last edited by Antares_Draco on Feb 23, 2017, 2:24:17 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
https://www.douyu.com/1359929

actually that dude is searching ingame jewels
Last edited by 2i0 on Feb 23, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info