Yo china has pay2live.

"
Sidad wrote:
Pay to win what? lol In this game it doesn't matter if pay to not lose exp while not playing racing, pvp or HC. Who cares? If there are people insane enough to pay $23 to not lose 10% exp so be it. Helps us have better FREE game.

Sure, as long as it's only SC and only in standard. Don't see the problem here.

You pay to win more by buying stash tabs than a resurrect and that's not even pay to win at all.

It's a singleplayer aRPG that you can play with others on an online server. You don't "win" at all, unless it's PvP or racing leagues.

If another player has a higher level than you or more currency, who cares? Literally doesn't matter at all.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 27, 2016, 6:22:59 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:

If another player has a higher level than you or more currency, who cares? Literally doesn't matter at all.

If it all doesn't matter, then we should have largely increased droprates of mirrors, divines and exalts in standard. What is holding them back?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Xavathos wrote:

Well what would be the point of HC if you can buy your death out? lol I cant see that happening.
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

If it all doesn't matter, then we should have largely increased droprates of mirrors, divines and exalts in standard. What is holding them back?

Its challenge for you as player to make currency and equip your character properly for end content and not die if you play HC. That still doesn't mean you are going to be able to beat end bosses. If game was too easy no one would play POE. That is the essence of game. Its meant to be played the way GGG design it.

If someone is incapable to play and beat the game the way it's set than I guess some people are ready to pay RMT sites for w/e they are selling. IMO it beats the purpose of playing the game itself. But you will always have some "whales" who are used to have everything "easy" and handed to them. Happens in every game.
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

That's an entirely different context and not at all what I said. Try again.

"
Sidad wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Well what would be the point of HC if you can buy your death out? lol I cant see that happening.

Thank you for further clarifying my point, I guess. :)

Let's hope it never does happen. I'd see me winning the lottery before then though, and I don't even own a ticket.

That is probably standard only.
Its not only standard, I saw a guy streaming from a server like that. Absolutely ridiculous.
So is this like the next step GGG will take?
"
jeke777 wrote:
So is this like the next step GGG will take?

it's don't
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info