Do maps not drop enough for you? read this

Pretty simple..... do the below and you will never be out of red maps

Chisel, alch, vaal, 1-3frag ALL maps you can run
keep a tab or portion of a tab available for red maps you cant run- sell or trade up

It is painful how often ppl complain about map drops - this worked for me well before the atlas too

Sticky this or something... it really is this simple!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 6:31:43 PM
Chisels, vaal orbs, fragments and alchs don't come free. Also if you plan to heavily invest that much currency into a map, why are you not also adding on Zana's mods? For another 2c, you get an added 20% to IQ.

You'll be out of currency long before your map pool probably dried out, yes.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Chisels, vaal orbs, fragments and alchs don't come free. Also if you plan to heavily invest that much currency into a map, why are you not also adding on Zana's mods? For another 2c, you get an added 20% to IQ.

You'll be out of currency long before your map pool probably dried out, yes.

zana mods dont add enough quant to a map versus chisel alch vaal costs especially when you add zana mods to a corrupted map

this is simple like i said. invest in the basics as i posted and you will never run out of maps- not suppose to be complicated
"
D3izhistory wrote:

keep a tab or portion of a tab available for red maps you cant run- sell or trade up

It is painful how often ppl complain about map drops - this worked for me well before the atlas too

What tier?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

What tier?

any map worth 5-10 c so tier 11 plus.... if the cost of the mats are worth more than the map dont waste ur time with it.... if you cant do tier 11 plus maps. gear and level up until you can

hope that clarifies
Last edited by D3izhistory on Oct 18, 2016, 11:44:48 PM
Ty for sharing i would never had known what to do whit my chisels and alchs otherwise, use them on maps to sustain my map pool what a novel idee and first i heard of it, so ty again for sharing this info.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
lol@above post LUL

This would never work unless your trading for this stuff and if your trading for this stuff you could just buy the maps in the first place
i alch every map and chisel 2min t12 and 3-4 chisels for any above, and i burned through about 40 maps and got back under 10 back of same or higher level. in last 2 weeks+ map drops just died for me. i have 118% atlas completion or 117%. and i can at tiems run a map with 110% and not get a single map drop at or same level of map i run. it feels as my atlas completion went up my map drops have drastically gone down.

and no, it does not make any sense. but this is correct in my case.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
i alch every map and chisel 2min t12 and 3-4 chisels for any above, and i burned through about 40 maps and got back under 10 back of same or higher level. in last 2 weeks+ map drops just died for me. i have 118% atlas completion or 117%. and i can at tiems run a map with 110% and not get a single map drop at or same level of map i run. it feels as my atlas completion went up my map drops have drastically gone down.

and no, it does not make any sense. but this is correct in my case.

Do you buy maps?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
no. i acrued a large pool of maps when i was on a heavy drop streak, but as i point out, as my atlas completion has gone up the rate of my drops has dwindled.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info