[2.4] Starforge Lacerate Berzerker by fiqst

Pretty simple:

8.6k life @ lvl 91
60k full screen AoE dps
95k conc effect single target + 50k warchief
(plus whatever Voidheart and Vulnerability does)

This build tanks the largest of hits (with a short list of exceptions).

These large hits activate the Ascendancy node "Cloaked in Savagery" which provides massive life sustain for 4 seconds with Vaal Pact :

Spoiler

The average damage of a single hit on a single target (boss) is 16,972 (with conc effect):

100% of this damage is returned as life with Vaal Pact

weapon:

lacerate - mpd - mdofl - multistrike - fa - inc AoE (conc effect)

drop AoE/conc for a 5L

other gemsets:

cwdt - ic - inc duration - flame golem (or any golem you want)

haste (grace) - blasphemy - vulnerability (or any curse) - leap slam

warchief - conc effect - fa - mpd

111 point tree

Many thanks to pronto13 for the tree

Stats

Notes

Other notables:

This gives piece of mind in fast paced mapping, especially in a group with lots of particle effects. You can also drop the staunching flask which would normally be necessary.

-------------------

You can pick up BM if you want the full life experience. It'll boost you to 9-10k and you can equip
for an aura.

-------------------

It gets pretty comfortable mapping with this build. I can facetank almost everything including Uber Argus/Izaro, Abyss Kaom attacks, Wasteland Voll smash, etc.

Palace Dominus fist of god still wrecks, and so does Atziri double flameblast, and a few other mega hits, but all in all, this is one of those builds you can watch TV in background and feel safe.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 2:28:23 PM
melee damage on full life is wasted in a life build. only works when you are ci.
"
kompaniet wrote:
melee damage on full life is wasted in a life build. only works when you are ci.

not really. I use it on lacerate for trash clearing and health is full 99% of the time. The AoE extends outside of the screen and i consistently hit 10+ mobs at once so whatever damage i receive is healed in an instant.

I know how effective MDoFL normally is with life-based melee, but believe me when i say that my health hardly ever dips below 100%, and damage received lasts a millisecond before returning to full.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
what bandits did you acquire?

im really interested in trying out this build. great work!
Last edited by quickpathh on Jan 1, 2017, 7:11:32 PM
"
what bandits did you acquire?

im really interested in trying out this build. great work!

I think it's Oak - Passive/Oak/Kra - Passive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info