Totem Skin Microtransactions Updated, New Videos and Three Day Sale!

The New dragon totem looks awesome, the muzzle really makes us feel like the totem is performing an action to cast the spell or shoot arrow, so is the ziggurat when it twigling.
Meanwhile, Eagle totem, which is almost the same price as the 2 others, is a plain statue that shoots the spell without moving nor animation.

Dear GGG, can you please consider giving that totem an animation?

Id be willing to buy it for 150GGGold if it was clapping its wings to cast the spells like THIS

it would finally worth the price GGG asks for
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 19, 2016, 6:37:25 AM
I was thinking, YAY I can finally actually use totem skins! Then I remembered that I had my account deleted... ellll ohhhh elll wokka-wokka
now allow us to change the colour of skills and also the look
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Actually even a minor one where the eyes glow brighter per cast/attack could also be the animation if they want to be lazy on it. Also the Eagle Totem could also have different Eye Colors similar to the Kuduku and Normal Totems having different colors depending on what skill gem they're supporting.

Also... I'm glad we now have a Oriental Totem,Tribal Totem,Fleshy Totem... still no Steampunk Totem. Even the Essence Mobs got them first instead of us.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Oct 19, 2016, 12:17:05 AM
Any chance you could make it so Searing Bond can have both a totem skin and the green beam effect? Kinda like helmets can have two effects? Pretty please?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Here I bought a Ziggurat Totem yesterday and now they go on sale. Great.
Edit: Support sorted me out. Thanks!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Oct 19, 2016, 4:12:14 AM
Finally!

Thank you very much GGG.
Two years of hoping :-)

Now please do the same overhaul for all exicting two handed weapon mtx ;-)
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
To clarify, the Ziggurat, Eagle Guardian, Olmec, Tiki, Green Searing Bond and new Dragon Totem Skins work on every type of totem excluding the Ancestral totems

But,I cannot apply the Green searing bond effect on other totem....
ign: hippowind
It's utterly retarded that you have no skin for the Ancestral totems.

IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE IN THE META OR ANYTHING RIGHT?

Jesus Christ.

Get a clue on how to business.
"
hippowind wrote:
To clarify, the Ziggurat, Eagle Guardian, Olmec, Tiki, Green Searing Bond and new Dragon Totem Skins work on every type of totem excluding the Ancestral totems

But,I cannot apply the Green searing bond effect on other totem....

I thought this might be the case upon reading the news post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info