Content Update 2.4.1 and New Microtransactions!

good job on them skins tho i must admit that im disapointed on the split arrow i had to stop the video and look closely to see that oh there is butterfly's on that (it looked like normal split arrow[sorry]) trinity looks sooo awesome tho and who uses vitality realy? :D jk jk keep up the good work
Trinity Purity is probably my favourite. :D

Great job guys, these are awesome!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
hmm, what is the skill or build used in imp haste video? looks so cool.
"
lxdestiny wrote:
hmm, what is the skill or build used in imp haste video? looks so cool.

Frost Blades
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Oct 18, 2016, 11:18:02 AM
oh look "content" update :D

you guys do know mtx = NOT the same as content right..?

i feel bad for those spending $$$ on this game tbh, you should really up your standards guys :p
IGN: Bluntexile
David Brevik from Blizzard North in GGG? Hype? Confirmed?
"
Bluntexile wrote:
oh look "content" update :D

you guys do know mtx = NOT the same as content right..?

i feel bad for those spending $$$ on this game tbh, you should really up your standards guys :p

They added what, 3 MTX's? Did you miss the other 99% of the patch notes, where a bunch of new Sextant mods were added? What about the changes to the Atlas? Or the list of bug fixes? MTX's are what allow people like you to continue to play this game without spending a dime.
U MAD?
Those bitching that 3 mtx were added and think that it takes away from everything else that goes on should consider doing a little research on workflow and how development teams work. The game is a free to play game, the money they recieve from mtx and cosmetics, stashtabs and the like are all designed specifically to help provide the funds necessary for other more expansive things as well as provide players a little more freedom on the way their characters look.

People have a tendency to think that they are "wasting money" on creating things like this but they dont realize that it takes a surprisingly little amount of money and the revenue recieved from these things far outweighs the cost to make them. Generally speaking the team members who make them are specifically hired to do just that, its their job, as designers and artists to do these things, thats what we get hired for. Claiming "stop making this or that, and pay for real updates" is completely irrelevant to the situations and general appeal to the game. Without these microtransactions GGG wouldnt be nearly in the state its in now, stash tabs alone probably contribute a huge amount of resources for them and its simply ignorant to think that MTX as a whole arent needed and welcomed. Just because you dont like them doesnt mean they dont have a purpose.

Really wish we could get off this bandwagon, i see it in too many games and while im developing work for Eleon Studios I hear alot of complaints over this by people who dont understand it. Developers are hired for specific purposes, you cant tell a graphic artist to go code algorithim and a coder doesnt create artwork, unless they are one and the same person.
At first I liked the dragon totem MTX, then I realized "Uh, that looks like Birdo from the Super Mario games..."

Now I can't unsee Birdo shooting eggs out whenever I look at that MTX.
Nice appled patch, selling microtransaction going well? $$$$$$$$$$
Now need new... I noticed this shit till now and i am annoyed with your shit work

- Feral Lord I again and again where is second third ..... prophecy finished and again same
- In Burning Rage Trial i got Ignited (Ascendecy Cannot be Ignited) on normal ground not fired and cannot stop it, two time same story alt+f4 to save my ass (500hp/s with 76%/124% fire res in merc), in hardcore that is not fckin funny

who knows what else... hardcore in this game is joke, why you just don't remove it, game is more alpha then beta, final we can expect in 50 years maybe.... when u don't die by desync** they made u to die with their shit work again, expect unexpected, good bless alt+f4 and ofc sooner then i was thinking coming shift+del on "Path of Exile" game folder

**DESYNC POE
scripters describe that as shit internet connection / ISP, wonder how i was playing Eve Online with 2000+ peoples in same battle, Black Desert with few hundreds in sieges, etc
At the end need admit that is product of so sloppy work and hunger for one more $.
Last edited by Coolmer on Oct 18, 2016, 6:19:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info