Content Update 2.4.1 and New Microtransactions!

Before balancing Hallowed Ground map, at least fix Crashes in it, otherwise what the point if it give more/less drops if it can't be completed for whole party or at least most of them!

The strange think i completed it 10+ times at early start of league and there was no DC for me or any party members, but after some time I and other party members started DC (Crash/SCreen Freeze) non stop!
I so frustrating that more than 10+ fixes from bug list were completed but a issue on a MAP with 5 mob bosses on it can't found and fixed.
"
Coolmer wrote:
Did I need to read further on that patch notices, overal new $$$-micro-transactions-$$$. We will advert it every 10 min in game for next two weeks (annoying yellow letters).

New micro-transactions who care about performance, make game more laggy.

Hallowed Ground fix-es yay, no crash fix what is more important, I saw one time drop of that map and didn't finished because client crush, four of us crushed on map so map is lost for me as owner, another time with another party, same shit, so make it rarer, lets say like mirror.

Seven chars in Standard Essence 3 unique map drops, yay, nice done.

Fix on diviner box means -90% on item drops in future, party don't need cards, play maps solo this is solo game, performance wise but still can have desnync even solo.

Bla bla bla etc ...

115% on Atlas and still map tier 1 drops where is that fix?

What makes this game bad:
- worst performance ever for that genre, graphics settings that can not envy nor zx spectrum games
- worst drooped items ever irrelevant to hardness of area, like scripters using RNG for fun, too much RNG makes rolled items so useless and so annoying, 99,99% of "rare" items is trash worth same amount of currency on level 1 area and level 84 area
- soo hard end-game grinding, end game map drop is shit (read T15/T16), like unique maps in this league is soo rare ..., zana leveling is useless, at level 8 expecting T14+ in shop no from time to time T11(worthless), imo it is time to make masters permanent, leveling from league to league is soo boring and stupid

So fix bloody game performance instead tying to sell again and again same shit, i decided to not buy anything till don't see your efforts.

Wow! Rant is strong in this one :D

I agree that if hallowed ground is crashing it should be fixed ASAP. I never got any problems or don't personally know anyone who had. But yeah they should fix it.

And what comes to diviner box, 20-40 cards is not enough for you and your party? I honestly don't care if they changed that because im totally fine with the amount of cards drops now. And playing in party still benefits atleast me. I get nice buffs and survivability so running more difficult maps is faster and easier. And i get more loot!

Do you have that lockstep thing on? I haven't notice any desync issues besides those i get if there is problem in my end or servers are having some problems etc.

I had pretty slow start with unique map drops too but then it speeded up as did my map clearing etc. Got 4 unique maps in one Gorge!! :D

"What makes this game not so bad"
- What performance issues? Game runs smoothly after those changes in 2.4. Maybe you should consider updating your "Spectrum" ;)
- What are you talking about? In average i get much more better loot from higher tier maps. You must be picking up wrong base items or you are picking up EVERYTHING so that slows you down and that means you won't run maps that fast = less loot = less potentially good rares...........
If you want a game that gives you everything you want in couple days and be done with it after that, go play D3. And please don't ask them to make good items more common. That sealed the fate of D3 and we don't want that happen to this wonderful game!
- Again, you must have the worst luck ever or you are just lying. I'm using yellow T9-T10 maps to chisel recipes because i have more than enough T11 - T16 maps so i don't have to convert them to higher tiers. Try to roll some pack size to your maps and chisel them. That should do it.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Oct 18, 2016, 4:35:34 AM
Spoiler

ifeelyobro >.<

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
Coolmer wrote:

Fix on diviner box means -90% on item drops in future, party don't need cards

the backdraw of an anonymous game which allows people running multiple instances of it. why should those people massively profit from diviners boxes?

just because you can't see a tree in a forest it doesn't mean it's not there.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Where is new channeled skill?
Last edited by Akello96 on Oct 18, 2016, 5:01:12 AM
"
Akello96 wrote:
Where is new channeled skill?

Coming in 2.4.2 like they said when they were introduced.
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
Nice 10$ aura mtx, I just bought Battlerite for 6.5$ lol

nice scam
IGN TylordRampage
Dragon totem? -_- I had hopes it would be more like a Rakango and less like an awkward mechanical contraption.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Coolmer wrote:
New micro-transactions who care about performance, make game more laggy.
(...)
So fix bloody game performance instead tying to sell again and again same shit, i decided to not buy anything till don't see your efforts.

You probably haven't bought anything to date, so why would it matter now?

Any ways...

Those MTXes pay for this game's development and all of those performance fixes you mention. GGG employees who create the MTXes probably have nothing to do with the software engineering team who works on the engine.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
woah cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info