Hint about Next Supporter Packs

I need more PoE Shirts!
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
i guess i can agree with you. but i think if it really works this day they should let us know.
well ... idk im abit let down.. well.. yes before support pack i spent like 300 usd on points then support pack of 220 now phoenix + 20 usd more on points..
the thing with lack on credit was some time ago nothing to do with box. my global visa (not israelian one) is limited for x amount every month. anyways whats done is done ..
i learned my lesson. but i still dont know how its possible 5k points went on boxes and not even 1 single wings of any type there are 3 type of wings and with 5k points not a single one came out.
anyways they wont do anything and wont look into it. but i wont support again untill they remember how they got that far that it was thanks to the players and not beause a silly skin worth 50 usd or a good looking worth the more than 1k usd i spent .. and some even more.. but we all did because we liked what the team gives and the support. but when the support start slowly becomes like any other game..
i see no reason to keep spending so much money on them .
well atleast i got few shirts and cool stuff lol :D

Wait you bought a bunch of completely random RNG mystery boxes, with something like 30 different items possible (which are weighted. You are more likely to get some items than others), and were mad when what... you didn't get the item you wanted??? Other than a very few examples, the mystery box items always become available for purchase from the shop directly a few months later... None of this is GGG's fault.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
i guess i can agree with you. but i think if it really works this day they should let us know.
well ... idk im abit let down.. well.. yes before support pack i spent like 300 usd on points then support pack of 220 now phoenix + 20 usd more on points..
the thing with lack on credit was some time ago nothing to do with box. my global visa (not israelian one) is limited for x amount every month. anyways whats done is done ..
i learned my lesson. but i still dont know how its possible 5k points went on boxes and not even 1 single wings of any type there are 3 type of wings and with 5k points not a single one came out.
anyways they wont do anything and wont look into it. but i wont support again untill they remember how they got that far that it was thanks to the players and not beause a silly skin worth 50 usd or a good looking worth the more than 1k usd i spent .. and some even more.. but we all did because we liked what the team gives and the support. but when the support start slowly becomes like any other game..
i see no reason to keep spending so much money on them .
well atleast i got few shirts and cool stuff lol :D

Wait you bought a bunch of completely random RNG mystery boxes, with something like 30 different items possible (which are weighted. You are more likely to get some items than others), and were mad when what... you didn't get the item you wanted??? Other than a very few examples, the mystery box items always become available for purchase from the shop directly a few months later... None of this is GGG's fault.

Agreed. You can't really blame GGG because you gambled on a bunch of mystery boxes. Random item boxes are never a good purchase in any game btw.
no different boxes 5k points of Carnage boxes. im actually not upset with that i didnt get wings or anything just wrote that i think the boxes works alittle bit off and worth a checking .
what i was diappointed about was their replay and reaction.
meaning ignoring completley. i guess the same way the ignore the problem with Life Balance.
anyways like i said whats done is done.. i blame no one . but learned lesson and thats all.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
no different boxes 5k points of Carnage boxes. im actually not upset with that i didnt get wings or anything just wrote that i think the boxes works alittle bit off and worth a checking .
what i was diappointed about was their replay and reaction.
meaning ignoring completley. i guess the same way the ignore the problem with Life Balance.
anyways like i said whats done is done.. i blame no one . but learned lesson and thats all.

Yeah I get it, I bought a ton of carnage boxes also. I did finally get the full carnage set, but I now have 13 MTX tabs. I am not sure what to do with all of the carnage gloves and boots.
Last edited by neero1 on Oct 18, 2016, 5:39:28 PM
yeah. . i think it would be cool if they made a system or event that you could sell and get rid of any shop items you dont want.. (lets say for 10%-15% of their worth)
so for item that is 100 points you would get 10-15 points back if you wanted.
to free space and have a chance to get nicer items.
also even people who didnt use boxes and play and spend money for long time ..
i may self bought many sets for full price and portals but got better ones form supports so
would be cool to have option system to either sell them back to shop for 10-15% of theur price.
or something :D idk give away 3 to get 1 random item.
i got too many shop stashs and its messed up and i cant find a thing there in all this chaos.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
WOW!!!... Hold the phone on next supporter packs. Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features. So, do we have a better way to sustain red maps, a better endgame with less map grind, :(

Well idk about less map grind because unlocking the atlas is in fact quite a grind i will give you that but otherwise YES the atlas has given a much better way to sustain red maps now as well as a much better endgame or atleast a point to mapping and something to work towards as you work your way to red maps and beyond now.

Seeing as how you only have 5 challenges done this league i will take it you have not done much with the atlas to know but just to fill you in.. IF you complete the Atlas beyond 100% completion which once you reach that point you will be almost fully complete up to T12-T13 maps or so.. You WILL have MUCH better red map drops.
Beyond 100% every map you complete after that gives 1% to +2 map drops which REALLY helps alot with sustaining red maps. And it gets to be so noticeable that it actually feels worth it to buy maps your missing just to improve the drops that much more now.

In fact im at 111% or 112% now and ive never had more fun running maps and i also haven't been forced to run anything below T13 unless i want to. And as long as im chiseling and alcing with at least 20-25%+ pack size and 85-100%+ Quant my pool just keeps growing. And everyone i know with 125% all have endless red maps to run and farm guardians and shaper regularly when they are not making new builds to test for those fights so. Endgame IS much better and Red maps also sustain much better.. All you have to do is work for it now by unlocking all the maps you can on the atlas.

Sometimes you actually have to test things yourself instead of making assumptions or take what others say about things as fact.. because you clearly think the atlas is not that great when in reality it was a huge improvement over the old system. Its not perfect of course but it is alot better.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info