Hint about Next Supporter Packs

"
Barivius wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
WOW!!!... Hold the phone on next supporter packs. Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features. So, do we have a better way to sustain red maps, a better endgame with less map grind, an alternative to map grinding to level up, better item progression past level 70, asynchronous trade function, less one-shot mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Of course the answer is a definitive NO!

Sorry your opinion is valuable in its own way, but you aren't exactly an accurate measure of things like sustaining red maps or one shot mechanics etc. Looking at your profile, I don't even think you have seen the "one shot" mechanics people speak of. You probably don't understand how one sustains red maps, because you haven't even accidentally corrupted an 8 mod map. I gather you haven't even tried red maps in Atlas since you need to use vaal orbs on those.

So the answer is not a definitive "NO." It might even be a definitive "YES" for all you know. Make your decisions about whether to support GGG based on your own personal criteria. I'd suggest staying away from advising people on whether to support or not, as it is a very personal decision.

I'm glad someone said it. Nothing more obnoxious to me than folks weighing in on this forum bitching about issues that literally do not affect them AT ALL.
U MAD?
"
Arrowneous wrote:
WOW!!!... Hold the phone on next supporter packs. Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features. So, do we have a better way to sustain red maps, a better endgame with less map grind, an alternative to map grinding to level up, better item progression past level 70, asynchronous trade function, less one-shot mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Of course the answer is a definitive NO!

So you want to reward GGG for a PoE that has all kinds of QoP problems that they refuse to fix. Then I guess what Trump said really is true. He said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters". When did "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" get thrown away? Just read a few of the tons of posts by players upset at GGG for throwing away the notion that coding PoE to be fun to play for 99% of players is better than "screw them, we'll code PoE for the 1% elite players because we like it that way"?

So don't be so fast to want to buy more supporter packs unless you are a top 1% elite player that is being catered to by GGG. Then you are probably happy with what PoE is and where it is heading for future content. Then for you GGG should offer a Nerf supporter pack and a Grind Baby Grind supporter pack (sic).  :(

Thanks for the advice as to how I should be supporting GGG.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
honestly. today i got very disappointed in GGG about how they support players recently and how they see us.
well.. lets just say.. im done supporting them :)
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
honestly. today i got very disappointed in GGG about how they support players recently and how they see us.
well.. lets just say.. im done supporting them :)

Wut. Didn't you just buy the Phoenix pack... yesterday? What happened?
U MAD?
yes i did buy. but i noticed today that when you contact their support about a issue they dont really care and have already made answers . sometimes i doubt they even fully read your ticket.
so lets say i just got disappointed of their support. also i noticed they start going a tiny bit greedy.
i love the game and i love the concept they make of free to play.. but idk..
anyways.. it doesnt matter. poe is still a good game.. but i notice a change in their support and behavior as they grow . i doubt i would or will support again :) and my plan was to get a support pack every time there are new ones.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
yes i did buy. but i noticed today that when you contact their support about a issue they dont really care and have already made answers . sometimes i doubt they even fully read your ticket.
so lets say i just got disappointed of their support. also i noticed they start going a tiny bit greedy.
i love the game and i love the concept they make of free to play.. but idk..
anyways.. it doesnt matter. poe is still a good game.. but i notice a change in their support and behavior as they grow . i doubt i would or will support again :) and my plan was to get a support pack every time there are new ones.

I've never had anything but extremely pleasant and helpful interactions with support. What was your issue that they couldn't help with??
U MAD?
they are polite indeed. but just.. dont wish to see into the situatiuon or check things really.
well.. there was 1 time some time ago.. i really needed tiny bit extra but my credit was blocked. i asked refund on something but there was no one to talk to . but i understood it and no.. but didnt get the point of it.. then i tried to write that there might be something wrong with the mystery box they behave weird and at some days gives completyely different rewards as if they are different
and asked them to look into it and check it. but they totally refused.
even tho i explained i went in with 5,000 points only on boxes and specific items cant appear on specific days. and they didnt care. nor they wanted to look into it. and the answers area repeating. and robotic.
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
they are polite indeed. but just.. dont wish to see into the situatiuon or check things really.
well.. there was 1 time some time ago.. i really needed tiny bit extra but my credit was blocked. i asked refund on something but there was no one to talk to . but i understood it and no.. but didnt get the point of it.. then i tried to write that there might be something wrong with the mystery box they behave weird and at some days gives completyely different rewards as if they are different
and asked them to look into it and check it. but they totally refused.
even tho i explained i went in with 5,000 points only on boxes and specific items cant appear on specific days. and they didnt care. nor they wanted to look into it. and the answers area repeating. and robotic.

They can't look into every conspiracy theory about RNG. Your claim that they provide different results on different days is preposterous, but they can't come right out and say that to you. I can though. It's preposterous. Also, spending 5000 points on mystery boxes is pretty problematic if you have credit problems. For the $440 USD (or more) you have given them however, you have supported them plenty. You can play the game guilt free until the servers shut down.
i guess i can agree with you. but i think if it really works this day they should let us know.
well ... idk im abit let down.. well.. yes before support pack i spent like 300 usd on points then support pack of 220 now phoenix + 20 usd more on points..
the thing with lack on credit was some time ago nothing to do with box. my global visa (not israelian one) is limited for x amount every month. anyways whats done is done ..
i learned my lesson. but i still dont know how its possible 5k points went on boxes and not even 1 single wings of any type there are 3 type of wings and with 5k points not a single one came out.
anyways they wont do anything and wont look into it. but i wont support again untill they remember how they got that far that it was thanks to the players and not beause a silly skin worth 50 usd or a good looking worth the more than 1k usd i spent .. and some even more.. but we all did because we liked what the team gives and the support. but when the support start slowly becomes like any other game..
i see no reason to keep spending so much money on them .
well atleast i got few shirts and cool stuff lol :D
Well u can always wait till that one item that u really want from the box's come's out in the store, players that spend a lot of point's to get that special item and then don't bitch about RNG when all they have to do is wait a month after they go off sale, but to each his own.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Oct 18, 2016, 4:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info