Hint about Next Supporter Packs

hey. anyone know or can give hint about next supporter packs?
when they would come out and what would be inside?
i cant decide if upgrade from CHimera supporter to Phoneix or wait
and get next supporter pack of 220 usd. when they come out. but i really want to know
when would they come out .. or what would they be like. thanks.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 6:19:08 PM
I'm guessing they won't come out until March or April of next year.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
ohh ouch xD
I'm still saving up for this phoenix pack... give me some time willya!

Should I frame my atlas or use it as a mouse pad? ... decisions, decisions ...
WOW!!!... Hold the phone on next supporter packs. Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features. So, do we have a better way to sustain red maps, a better endgame with less map grind, an alternative to map grinding to level up, better item progression past level 70, asynchronous trade function, less one-shot mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Of course the answer is a definitive NO!

So you want to reward GGG for a PoE that has all kinds of QoP problems that they refuse to fix. Then I guess what Trump said really is true. He said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters". When did "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" get thrown away? Just read a few of the tons of posts by players upset at GGG for throwing away the notion that coding PoE to be fun to play for 99% of players is better than "screw them, we'll code PoE for the 1% elite players because we like it that way"?

So don't be so fast to want to buy more supporter packs unless you are a top 1% elite player that is being catered to by GGG. Then you are probably happy with what PoE is and where it is heading for future content. Then for you GGG should offer a Nerf supporter pack and a Grind Baby Grind supporter pack (sic).  :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
WOW!!!... Hold the phone on next supporter packs. Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features. So, do we have a better way to sustain red maps, a better endgame with less map grind, an alternative to map grinding to level up, better item progression past level 70, asynchronous trade function, less one-shot mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Of course the answer is a definitive NO!

So you want to reward GGG for a PoE that has all kinds of QoP problems that they refuse to fix. Then I guess what Trump said really is true. He said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters". When did "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" get thrown away? Just read a few of the tons of posts by players upset at GGG for throwing away the notion that coding PoE to be fun to play for 99% of players is better than "screw them, we'll code PoE for the 1% elite players because we like it that way"?

So don't be so fast to want to buy more supporter packs unless you are a top 1% elite player that is being catered to by GGG. Then you are probably happy with what PoE is and where it is heading for future content. Then for you GGG should offer a Nerf supporter pack and a Grind Baby Grind supporter pack (sic).  :(

Funny how people play the game for more than 4 years according to their profile and still claming the game is so bad that no one should support it ...

Show me another game with such an high re-playability, an advanced endgame system like maps, with such a high variety of item stats and more than one way to spend my time on endgame (lab, maps) and I'll gladly support this game instead of PoE.

Call me a fanboy if you like and maybe you're right with the point that trading can use an improvement but the rest of your post is just wrong.
- Red maps can be sustained far better than ever before
- Maps and Lab as endgame are not less than any other game around (D3 rifts, WoW raids and what so ever)
- Item progression past 70 was greatly improved with the new bases

Well, maybe some people just like to complain ...
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Financially supporting GGG should be done to reward them for new and improved game features.

Your motivation, not the OP's motivation. And apparently you haven't lived up to that principle of yours since GGG has done much over the years.

I don't see your supporter pack for Awakening, when they revamped the lock-step/predictive system for better network performance (along with Act IV). And I don't see your supporter pack for Atlas or Prophecy, when they introduced multi-threading. And don't give the BS that you supported with smaller MTXes during those times.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 18, 2016, 9:51:13 AM
I had heard that their may be a new supporter pack when the new league comes out sometime in Dec like what we had with Prophecy, but as far as the main packs it wont be till next yr.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I had heard that their may be a new supporter pack when the new league comes out sometime in Dec like what we had with Prophecy, but as far as the main packs it wont be till next yr.

Yes, that is my thinking as well.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Sorry your opinion is valuable in its own way, but you aren't exactly an accurate measure of things like sustaining red maps or one shot mechanics etc. Looking at your profile, I don't even think you have seen the "one shot" mechanics people speak of. You probably don't understand how one sustains red maps, because you haven't even accidentally corrupted an 8 mod map. I gather you haven't even tried red maps in Atlas since you need to use vaal orbs on those.

So the answer is not a definitive "NO." It might even be a definitive "YES" for all you know. Make your decisions about whether to support GGG based on your own personal criteria. I'd suggest staying away from advising people on whether to support or not, as it is a very personal decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info