Vaal Ice Nova build Idea (help appreciated) various ideas

Hello guys,

this season I thought of playing a Vaal Ice Nova build again (Played it in Prophecy too) and I think there is a high potential of further improving my current build state.
My profile is:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SuckMyMagikarp/characters

Character is MagikarpWantsExp This is the current skilltree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4zAmgmq2fzAZjwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZURUcy0evufIMRLSycEFivm5UEMjQfAgQHg9tVxkyz0B_v65eVUlOX9D1fbRkI9MBUakMRUDW5pysdTxsl2VtLrukCOlismPfXhEhca8NtIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xsHFavoOXEV-7Bi-iqEv7WGcewKW0nySbrxWqLkMUhzcjxrK07QMRnGDCWBDbj2-gNteKU9rt4V9IG5QMCy_FdeGrlZjb57KSl-wm7WExYx2njyP-uv1wwm5k_Id

I have with Discipline more than 7,5k ES which is enough for the type of build I play. My next steps for the builds would be a Vessel's of Vinktar for the life Leech and a Dying Sun Flask for the AoE.
My other Ideas would be to play it as Elementalist with the Pyre Ring and go with Ignite instead and not take the AoE nodes in the Templar Area, so you can focus on more DMG and have to travel less. Also possible is playing Shadow as Assasin to get Deadly Infusion and therefore having High Dps and no problem at all at generating power charges.
Both Elementalist and Assasin would require a Dying Sun to compensate for the lack of the AoE Nodes in the Templar Area
Also I am not informed of which Essences might be good too.

For the offhand my plan is to use a Whispering Ice Staff for single Target Dps (The links aren't optimal the way they are at the moment) which would also benefit from the Elementalist Idea because of the cold to fire convertion.

Any Feedback would be appreciated :')

Thants!

P.S.: I'm relatively new to making builds so any help is nice for me
Last edited by SuckMyMagikarp on Oct 17, 2016, 4:34:15 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2016, 1:52:36 PM
Placeholder and Bump
Last edited by SuckMyMagikarp on Oct 18, 2016, 2:19:25 PM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info