You didn't understand yet the essence of this game? then read this!

When a patch releases and you feel like your char is very strong and is built with dedication and investments, you can start selling your equipment because it will be nerfed in next patch for sure.

How to do so? simply buy premium tabs, else if you don't buy those tabs you can even drop your items on the ground because they'll just rotten in the remove only league tabs.

GO ON READING IF YOU'RE 18+
The key of the game is to build the most lame, cheap and braindead builds.
Example? every kind of totem build, eq costs 30 chaos maximum, you can do atziri and you just play with mouse clicks.

Don't ever try to play the rich guy making super expensive blade vortexs, pathfinders, bladefall miners or bowers, because you're just wasting currency and effort and you'll just cry when they won't be playable anymore!
What will you do with your fresh bought shavronne 6L in standard? rottening!

Understood this 3-4 weeks ago after I've been playing from march, took a while yeah I know.
Didn't touch path of exile since then.

and remember, this game is the best ever!

bb.

Last edited by Arazosa on Oct 16, 2016, 8:22:17 AM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 10:19:27 PM
But I always do the rich thing every league T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Arazosa wrote:

How to do so? simply buy premium tabs, else if you don't buy those tabs you can even drop your items on the ground because they'll just rotten in the remove only league tabs.

Hard to believe, but you can sell items even w/o premium tabs! :o
Has a lot to do with player skill/knowledge too. I know that good players could do a hell of a lot more with my stuff than I ever could.
"
Arazosa wrote:

Example? every kind of totem build, eq costs 30 chaos maximum, you can do atziri and you just play with mouse clicks.

Don't ever try to play the rich guy making super expensive blade vortexs, pathfinders, bladefall miners or bowers, because you're just wasting currency and effort and you'll just cry when they won't be playable anymore!

This is the most clueless piece of text I've read in a long time. BV is the most lame ,cheap and braindead build ever and it is a lot cheaper than a high end EQ build you fool! Joined 2016, I guess that explaines it. ^^
Edit: Forgot to say that high end totem builds can be crazy expensive too!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 16, 2016, 8:59:58 AM
"You didn't understand yet the essence of this game? then read this!"

Paraprase: "I didn't understand the essence of this game, so I wrote this, to show how I understand essence of this game now!"
Good passive aggressive rant, I rate 5/7
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Arazosa wrote:

This is the most clueless piece of text I've read in a long time. BV is the most lame ,cheap and braindead build ever and it is a lot cheaper than a high end EQ build you fool! Joined 2016, I guess that explaines it. ^^

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1580756

wow, very cheap, much low expensivity, so budget
"
Arazosa wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Arazosa wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1580756

wow, very cheap, much low expensivity, so budget

You can do the same thing with a totem build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729700

"wow, very cheap, much low expensivity, so budget"

Also, budget builds are fun to make and fun to play.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Oct 16, 2016, 1:00:40 PM
"

You can do the same thing with a totem build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729700

"wow, very cheap, much low expensivity, so budget"

Also, budget builds are fun to make and fun to play.

Pity that in your build topic it's CLEARLY explained that it's CLEARLY an "expensive-fun" build for rich players only, while for my build which is low life, skyforths are a MUST [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Oct 16, 2016, 3:43:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info