WTB mouse cursor mtx

colors ,shapes ,whatever ,cant even see my cursor or is there any known working trustable programs for one ?
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 12:01:07 PM
"
vikroda wrote:

You just made my life a lot better - I love you! ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Well after downloading and installing it I pressed the buttons to change my cursor BUT the cursor did not change instead my antivirus gave an alert and wanted to remove the yolomouse.exe. Something smells fishy and I will not use it again!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 16, 2016, 9:21:25 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Well after downloading and installing it I pressed the buttons to change my cursor BUT the cursor did not change instead my antivirus gave an alert and wanted to remove the yolomouse.exe. Something smells fishy and I will not use it again!

Ouch. I haven't read of other people mentioning it triggered their AV software. Better safe than sorry I guess.

(Edit: the source code is available for downloading https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/ so you can check to see exactly what it's doing but I'm not a programmer so wouldn't know where to look)

If you're using steam, there's a workaround posted in the forum
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1683395
(though I guess that's a moot point now)

Maybe someday we'll get an MTX that lets us not lose the cursor. I use Windows Inverted Extra Large scheme, but at 1440p the pointer is small and is easy to lose :(. If I drop down to 800x600 the cursor is nice and big but I'd rather not play at that resolution.
Last edited by vikroda on Oct 16, 2016, 12:04:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info