solo'd atziri for the first time today

Great job man, Atziri is definitely my favourite boss in the game but I've only had 2 or 3 successful runs. I get so nervous at the thought of losing the character, there's so many things that can instantly kill you, even the blue mobs can be scary :P
Wait...what is your build again?
@Spruce_Moose : yes! the blue constructs can be lethal if the pack is large enough and hit all at once! so scary. lol

@Deadpeng : chieftain dual crit flame totems + infernal mantle. crit multi is currently 470%. my character tab should be public if you wanted to see my gear. here's the tree
Congrats!
@xanthacarpa : thank you! feelsgoodman
I just downed Atziri for the first time in Hardcore last league. It is a great feeling and a lot of fun. Huge rush for me too.

Congrats on the Atziri kill. Don't worry about all the people that get there ahead of you. If you can no-life the beginning of a league the currency and loot gain is HUGE, which means quicker access to better stuff, easier time taking down stuff like Atziri, and more money for first Atziri loots... so don't feel bad that it takes you longer, there is no shame in it.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
@BJWPDaemonSadi : thank you for the kind words of encouragement! means a lot coming from an open-beta player. :)

you're absolutely right though. no shame in not racing to the top. with the number of amazing players out there, i know i'm not likely to be even in the top few hundred. i just haven't the time nor energy to no-life it to stay in the race.

i like crafting gg gear. not even to sell, but for my build to use, so there's a sinkhole in itself.

but it's about having fun and i'm definitely having it!

a bit bummed about the chieftain nerf against shaper. that affects me directly with my dual flame totem build, but oh well, really couldn't imagine getting to fight the shaper any time soon anyway. haha

hopefully by the time i'm ready for that fight, ggg will have adjusted the balancing and made him resistant to taunt, not completely immune.
Last edited by davoooooo on Oct 19, 2016, 6:32:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info