solo'd atziri for the first time today

it was a complete success!

trash mobs : no problem
double Vaal : no problem
trio fight : killed cycloner second on accident. nearly had a heart attack when I ran out of pots and my life pool was down to about 15%. culling strike is my best friend <3
first and only death : accidentally whirled into triple-stacked Storm call.

culled her : dropped lightning belt

mom's spaghetti for sure. I just sat there in the final room chatting with my buddy about how great it felt to have finally completed content that was added, what, over a year ago? haha. nub. I assume it'll take me just as long to figure out the shaper. lol

anyway, I ve been playing since official release 1.0 and just wanted to share an amazing experience with the community, considering I mostly see/read many negatives about this game here in the forums. the game is free and I love the GGG crew for developing such an amazing game to share. every dollar I've spent on stash tabs, as well as the supporter packs, have been worth every penny!

here's to act 5 and the new 3.0 content, cheers!

-davo
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2016, 6:31:03 PM
First time Atziri with only a single death is pretty good man. Much better than my first attempt(s), haha. Congrats :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
haha, thank you!!
I've been watching streamers play through the fight since its release, but seriously very different when you're the one at the controls.

I smoked a celebratory cig after the fight to settle my nerves. the adrenaline was real. lol
Grats!

I had a similar thing last league. When Atziri came out my computer was terrible, tried her a few times but you really need more than 5 FPS to kill her. After I got a new computer there wasn't enough reason to bother farming to get to her, until the 100 kill challenge last league.

It's fun content! (if you can see what's happening)
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
I definitely agree with you there.
I used to play on my laptop (best computer I had at the time).
i7 1.87ghz, GeForce 330m, 8gb ram, ssd.

for my birthday this year, I built a new computer.
i7 3.4ghz, GeForce GTX 750 ti, 24gb ram, ssd.

totally different game. wish I had this computer back during Invasion. probably would've seen a few of those deaths coming a mile away.
I have read somewhere that "if somwthing excites you and terrifies same time - its probably a good idea to do it".

Best feeling in PoE is actually beating the game part by part with own created build. Huge accomplishment.

Ive gone only to normal atziri and uber lab with my own builds. Hope ill beat this in next league.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Gratz, man. First time Atziri is a good feeling.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yeah, had my first solo Atziri last league.. feelsgoodman :)

congrats!
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
thank you, all for the kind words! :)

@eragon1111 : personal builds doing atziri and uber lab is tremendous feat. good job!

i've made a few builds that were 100% mine in the past, but they were never fully tuned.
min/maxing gear is super expensive, but i love squeezing every drop of dps/defense out of a build that i've gotten to end-game, because for me, hitting level 90 is the beginning of the end. lol

i can either faceroll all the content up to that point now, or try the next tier of bosses and see if the monster scaling destroys me. Kappa
Congrats! Atziri is some of my favorite content in the game.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info