[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Was using trade helper the other day and thought, how badass would this be if you could give it a in game skin . . . how hard would it be to change the ahk gui?
It will be better if the window size is somehow smaller and all the buttons are on 1 roll and smaller as well. Anyone else agree?
how can we add more toggle texts?

PS: A lot of times when i invite someone, using the helper, and im done with the trade and want to leave party and say bye etc i cant, bcs the window is not there anymore, i have to reload or change from window-overlay-window etc until the window appears again top right
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 24, 2017, 3:30:15 PM
"
Was using trade helper the other day and thought, how badass would this be if you could give it a in game skin . . . how hard would it be to change the ahk gui?
Improving the UI is on my to-do list. It's hard as a goat's face. A GOAT'S FACE!

"
psihpesh wrote:
It will be better if the window size is somehow smaller and all the buttons are on 1 roll and smaller as well. Anyone else agree?
The current Trades GUI is just fine in my opinion. With three button max per row, the user doesn't have to aim precisely to click on the button.

"
DjNanos wrote:
how can we add more toggle texts?

PS: A lot of times when i invite someone, using the helper, and im done with the trade and want to leave party and say bye etc i cant, bcs the window is not there anymore, i have to reload or change from window-overlay-window etc until the window appears again top right
Thank you for the report. This is actually the second time this happens to someone. This doesn't happen specifically to me, but I'll try to see what I can do.
As of 1.6, you can now have more buttons, allowing you to have more "toggle texts".

v1.6 has been released!
Notable changes:
- The Trades GUI is now customizable, with up to 9 buttons.
- Timestamp of the trade whisper can be seen on the top right of the Trades GUI.
- Upon launch, the script will revert to its last saved position if using the Window mode.
Changelogs

What's new:
- The Trades GUI now supports up to 9 customizable buttons. You can change their label and their function by going into the [Settings] tray menu and selecting the TradesGUI tab.
- Two new buttons "Still interested?" and "Trade Request" have been added. Disabled by default, head to the new TradesGUI tab section of the Settings to enable them.
- Timestamp of the trade can be seen in the top right corner of the Trades GUI.
- Upon closing the script, if using the Window mode, the current position of the Trades GUI will be saved. On the next launch, it will be reverting to the saved position.

What's changed:
- The Messages tab in the [Settings] tray menu has been replaced by the new TradesGUI tab.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Jan 24, 2017, 7:55:58 PM
Please check it :s its happening a lot
WOW!!! Awesome job with the latest update..

Thank you very much. Such a useful tool.

Hey. one thing.. I know you have put in a lot of effort to this but there is one issue that pops up occasionally. When mapping if I click the 'Ask to Wait' so I can finish the map the Gui covers up my mini map. Is there a way to minimize the gui without losing the trade tab? Would be really cool to have a minimize option that keeps the window on top but redices its size to just gui title (if that makes sense)?

Full GUI

Minimized GUI

thanks again for your hard work.

Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Jan 24, 2017, 11:28:23 PM
When I click on the .exe, I get a message about running on admin privilege. I then get a box at the upper right of the screen say "Process not found. retrying in 10seconds". What do I need to do to my computer or in the "setting" to get it to run. I'm not very computer savvy.

edit: nevermind, I started the game and it seems to be functioning.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jan 25, 2017, 12:25:08 AM
"

Hey. one thing.. I know you have put in a lot of effort to this but there is one issue that pops up occasionally. When mapping if I click the 'Ask to Wait' so I can finish the map the Gui covers up my mini map. Is there a way to minimize the gui without losing the trade tab? Would be really cool to have a minimize option that keeps the window on top but redices its size to just gui title (if that makes sense)?

Full GUI

Minimized GUI

I find that putting the window at the centre bottom of the screen makes it possible to keep playing as it's out of the way down there and doesn't cover anything.

http://imgur.com/a/ToJAt
Last edited by i_louis on Jan 25, 2017, 2:48:15 AM
Apart from the one bug that happens almost on every trade i try to make (which is the top right window going out forcing me to click on mode;overlay-window-overlay to bring it back)
I now saw once in a while i new bug, when i try to invite someone, i get the msg that he's offline, while he's not. (thats weird)
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 25, 2017, 2:07:44 AM
"

Full GUI

Minimized GUI

Right click on the tray icon and select [Mode: Window]. This will allow you to drag around the Trades GUI. You can also make it slightly transparent: in the [Settings], move the slider for the "Transparency while Active" setting.

"
DjNanos wrote:
Apart from the one bug that happens almost on every trade i try to make (which is the top right window going out forcing me to click on mode;overlay-window-overlay to bring it back)
I now saw once in a while i new bug, when i try to invite someone, i get the msg that he's offline, while he's not. (thats weird)
When that happens, could you scroll back in your chat messages sent and see if the /invite is the same as the actual player's name?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info