[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Is it compatible with Kapps' POE Whisper Notifier (https://github.com/Kapps/PoEWhisperNotifier/releases)?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Is it compatible with Kapps' POE Whisper Notifier (https://github.com/Kapps/PoEWhisperNotifier/releases)?
Hi,

There is no reason for it to be incompatible, so yes it should work.
In theory, you could even run Trades Companion and MercuryTrade and they should work correctly.

My Keyword Notifier tool may interest you. While it only provide basic features at the moment, I intent on improving it once TradesCompanion 1.13 update is released.

So there's been a lot of positive (virus) flags lately.
I can assure you: I don't include malware in my projects.

You are safe using Trades Companion.

This update is essentially to fix those flags, temporarily, until 1.13 betas are ready so I can look into a proper (hopefully permanent) fix. You can read more over GitHub
Hey, the keyboard notifier looks awesome. Any chance it will be integrated into the companion? Currently running mercury trade for chat scanning and companion for everything trade related. Awesome tool btw!
"
Hey, the keyboard notifier looks awesome. Any chance it will be integrated into the companion? Currently running mercury trade for chat scanning and companion for everything trade related. Awesome tool btw!
Hi,
Keyword Notifier will stay a separate tool.
Trades Companion is really only meant for trading, I don't want to hog it with features.

v1.13.BETA_1 is finally here! Release notes

In short:
  • - Complete rewrite of the tool.
  • - Major overhaul of the Settings menu.
  • - Verify an item price.
  • - PushBullet notifications.

New Settings preview screenshot
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

In short:

I've just updated to this version but noticed all my settings for macro and whisper buttons didn't transfer across from the old version. Can I do this manually? I was previously using 1.12.7 with source files.

Thanks
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

In short:

I've just updated to this version but noticed all my settings for macro and whisper buttons didn't transfer across from the old version. Can I do this manually? I was previously using 1.12.7 with source files.

Thanks
Hi,

Yeah, I decided that the settings for this beta should start fresh.
Normally, you should have seen a message box about that, but now that you mention it, I notice that it doesn't work as it should have. You can still access this box from the "Beta tasks" tray menu.

As of now, you cannot import your settings from pre-1.13.
But once 1.13 is released, you will have the choice to either keep the new settings you creating during the betas, or get your pre-1.13 settings back.

You could do this manually, but it would be very complicated as pretty much everything changed.
Your pre-1.13 settings are located into "\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\"
This new version settings are into "\Documents\lemasato\POE Trades Companion"

An easy way to do it by yourself would be to run two instances of the tool together.
One with 1.12.7 and the other with the 1.13 beta, then replicate your settings.
This can easily be done with the /NoReplace run-time parameter.

Or... If you really wanted, I could start working on it early and include the option to import previous settings in the next beta update.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
Spoiler
"
z0rhawk wrote:

In short:

Thanks
Hi,

Yeah, I decided that the settings for this beta should start fresh.
Normally, you should have seen a message box about that, but now that you mention it, I notice that it doesn't work as it should have. You can still access this box from the "Beta tasks" tray menu.

As of now, you cannot import your settings from pre-1.13.
But once 1.13 is released, you will have the choice to either keep the new settings you creating during the betas, or get your pre-1.13 settings back.

You could do this manually, but it would be very complicated as pretty much everything changed.
Your pre-1.13 settings are located into "\Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\"
This new version settings are into "\Documents\lemasato\POE Trades Companion"

An easy way to do it by yourself would be to run two instances of the tool together.
One with 1.12.7 and the other with the 1.13 beta, then replicate your settings.
This can easily be done with the /NoReplace run-time parameter.

Or... If you really wanted, I could start working on it early and include the option to import previous settings in the next beta update.

Thanks for the reply. I found the two preference files and discovered that they are indeed structured differently in the hotkey section, and the straight copy/pasta i tried didn't seem to work.

I'm not really sure what and how to "replicate" to then use /NoReplace run-time parameter. I would need to be shown....

...but that's not necessary really. And there's no need to rush on that import tool as I've still got the previous stable version installed and will just keep using that until it's all figured out. It works great apart from all the pesky pop-ups on script startup - which I see you've fixed in the latest beta :)

Thx again for your effort.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
In previous version TC had great function "always hide when you don't have trade invites". Now you ruined and removed it. Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info