[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Here it is:
POE Keyword Notifier

It is still very basic.
For the moment, a notification will appear if a message received from the Global or Trade channels contain any the keywords specified.

In the future, I will make it so you can choose to only get a notification if multiple specific keywords are found in the same message.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Nov 28, 2017, 4:51:07 PM
This is exactly what im asking for but with a wisp scan plz (pink message) ? the idea is if someone ask like "i would like to use your "mastercraft" "service"" i can choose your 3 options
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
Last edited by ephilios on Nov 29, 2017, 4:09:04 PM
"
ephilios wrote:
This is exactly what im asking for but with a wisp scan plz (pink message) ? the idea is if someone ask like "i would like to use your "mastercraft" "service"" i can choose your 3 options
For now you can download the source code and edit it. It's very simple.

First, make sure you have AutoHotkey installed and up to date:
Download the latest "Source code (zip)" from the releases page.
Extract the zip file and head to /lib/GameLogs.ahk. Open the file using any text editor.
At line 43 replace (#|$) with (@From|#|$). Save the file.

Now simply head back to the main folder and run POE Keyword Notifier.ahk.
Big thx sir !

Is it possible to add an invite/kick buttom ?

How can i support you ?
Last edited by ephilios on Nov 30, 2017, 12:40:12 PM
So I just got handed my mom's old TV and ofc the first thing was to hook it up for 32' POE. Im using the latest beta_14 version, and it is giving me some troubles when I have it moved over to that extended desktop screen. It is set to 'only show in game' and when I first enter it doesnt show up. Then someone will eventually whisper me and it still wont show. It seems to only appear after I finish with my first transaction for some reason. Edit: Now that I play with it some more, Im not 100% sure this doesn't happen bc I dont have the POE window selected.

I also dont know if this in intentional behavior (was happening before I got the second screen), but when I have it minimized and set to un minimize when I get a whisper, if the game window is minimized then it keeps the trades window minimized (would like it to maximize on such an event). It is also weird because when I click the button to un minimize it, it wont do so until I click it twice.
Last edited by taosk8r on Nov 30, 2017, 7:02:43 PM
"
ephilios wrote:
Big thx sir !
Is it possible to add an invite/kick buttom ?
How can i support you ?
Not at the moment, but still possible by editing the source!

File: lib/GUI_Notif.ahk
  • At line 32 replace % cBTN_2_Name
    with % "Invite"
  • At line 33 replace % cBTN_3_Name
    with % "Kick"
  • At line 61 replace SendInput, {Enter}@%player% %cBTN_2_Msg%{Enter}
    with SendInput, {Enter}/invite %player%{Enter}
  • At line 69 replace SendInput, {Enter}@%player% %cBTN_3_Msg%{Enter}
    with SendInput, {Enter}/kick %player%{Enter}

Links can be found in the new README from the dev branch from POE Trades Companion. Though, you may as well simply share my tools with your friends, that'd be good enough to me!

"
taosk8r wrote:
Spoiler
So I just got handed my mom's old TV and ofc the first thing was to hook it up for 32' POE. Im using the latest beta_14 version, and it is giving me some troubles when I have it moved over to that extended desktop screen. It is set to 'only show in game' and when I first enter it doesnt show up. Then someone will eventually whisper me and it still wont show. It seems to only appear after I finish with my first transaction for some reason. Edit: Now that I play with it some more, Im not 100% sure this doesn't happen bc I dont have the POE window selected.

I also dont know if this in intentional behavior (was happening before I got the second screen), but when I have it minimized and set to un minimize when I get a whisper, if the game window is minimized then it keeps the trades window minimized (would like it to maximize on such an event). It is also weird because when I click the button to un minimize it, it wont do so until I click it twice.
Hi there,

Does it work normally when using the "Always show" mode?
To be honest, "only show while in game" has been a bit buggy for white a while now. I'd really recommend using the "Always show" mode instead and set the inactive transparency to 0. Don't forget to also make sure the "click-through" checkbox is enabled.

About the second paragraph, this isn't intended behaviour. I'll be taking a look on it.
Been using the tool for few days now. Very helpful and even looks good ingame with the POE font!

One thing i was wondering and found no information to, what is the difference between overlay mode and window mode?
"
shokilicious wrote:
Been using the tool for few days now. Very helpful and even looks good ingame with the POE font!

One thing i was wondering and found no information to, what is the difference between overlay mode and window mode?
Thank you, I'm glad to hear about it!

Overlay: The window will always be on the top right side of your game's window. You cannot move the window around. While in Overlay mode, you can use the "Cycle Overlay" option. This option only works if you run multiple instance of the game: it allows you to make the tool stick to the next detected instance.

Window: This is the default (and recommended) mode.
You can move the window around, and the position is saved for the next time you load the tool.
I will give you some feedback for the notifier tool :

-"space" isnt working in the box , i have to copy paste my sentence in the box
-i'm not able to use "!" in my sentence or the tool quit de game
-A 4th button would we awesome (hi / bye / invite / kick)

Inv / command is working
Thx for your job
Last edited by ephilios on Dec 3, 2017, 1:56:45 PM
Why is it always asking for the game location? Is there a way to solve this?
I play in fullscreen using hotkeys, it works fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info