[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

Is there a Skin repository?
Something I see streamers that have different skins (assuming they're using this tool and there's no other similar tool available) that I would like to try out, but have nowhere to find them.
IGN: fatings
"
fatings wrote:
Something I see streamers that have different skins (assuming they're using this tool and there's no other similar tool available) that I would like to try out, but have nowhere to find them.
Hello,
Sorry for the late answer.

The streamers you've watched are using MercuryTrade.
You should really check them out. They especially did an amazing job at advertising themselves as the "Ultimate solution for trading", which is why streamers (and traders in general) are using it.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
fatings wrote:
Hello,

You should really check them out. They especially did an amazing job at advertising themselves as the "Ultimate solution for trading", which is why streamers (and traders in general) are using it.

But is Mercury Trade & Poe Trades Companion SAFE? Can we get banned from this?
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
z0rhawk wrote:
Spoiler
"
fatings wrote:
Hello,

But is Mercury Trade & Poe Trades Companion SAFE? Can we get banned from this?
Hello,

It is safe.
The trading whispers are retrieved from the \logs\Client.txt file.

The tool does not read or write memory from/to the game process.
I sent you a message , i would like to know if its possible to custom the scanner message who is actually "poe-trade" generic message . I would like the same custom popup but with words like : zana / atziri / vorici / craft / shaper for "service companion" . Same tool but only with custom words.
Thx sir
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
Version 1.11.3 sends messages faster than 1.12.BETA_14
Example:
in v1.11.3 the message is sent ~0,1 sec. (almost instantly)
in v1.12.BETA_14 the message is sent ~0.4-0.9 sec. (i see how the characters are printed)

AHK 1.1.26.01
"
ephilios wrote:
I sent you a message , i would like to know if its possible to custom the scanner message who is actually "poe-trade" generic message . I would like the same custom popup but with words like : zana / atziri / vorici / craft / shaper for "service companion" . Same tool but only with custom words.
Thx sir
Hello,
I would advise using an external tool such as PoEMonitor which allows custom patterns.

"
EternalDark wrote:
Version 1.11.3 sends messages faster than 1.12.BETA_14
Example:
in v1.11.3 the message is sent ~0,1 sec. (almost instantly)
in v1.12.BETA_14 the message is sent ~0.4-0.9 sec. (i see how the characters are printed)

AHK 1.1.26.01
Hey there,
The pre-1.12 versions are using a different way to send the message.
This change was made to avoid an issue where some people could get kicked for "performing too many actions too fast".
Sadly, I cannot go back as the issue would rise again.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Nov 22, 2017, 5:13:51 PM
I don't think I can add support for /trade/ whispers at the moment.

Some languages do not have their whisper translated.
And others are entirely translated (ex: fr)

@I_AM_THE_FUCKING_STRONG Bonjour, je souhaiterais t'acheter Joyeu vert émeraude blessant du combat pour 2 alch dans la ligue Précurseur (onglet de réserve "Shop:1" ; 12e en partant de la gauche, 12e en partant du haut)

Note the item location: "left 12, top 12" became "12e en partant de la gauche, 12e en partant du haut". Such a translation is most likely subject to change. The league name has also been translated while it should not have been. In-game league names are the same for everyone: they are not translated.

The tool relies on the Leagues API, and those translated league names are nowhere else to be found. So yeah. Until the translations are fixed, I won't be adding support for /trade/ whispers.
Last edited by z0rhawk on Nov 22, 2017, 10:40:48 PM
"
Hello,
I would advise using an external tool such as PoEMonitor which allows custom patterns.

This isnt the idea , the idea is exactly the same as trade companion except that your tool scan some words of poe-trade sentence. I just would like to change those words . PoEMonitor just scan the chat / whisper but i cant interact with those message like trade companion do with pre custom message.
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
"
ephilios wrote:
"
Hello,

This isnt the idea , the idea is exactly the same as trade companion except that your tool scan some words of poe-trade sentence. I just would like to change those words . PoEMonitor just scan the chat / whisper but i cant interact with those message like trade companion do with pre custom message.
Hey there,
I did understand the idea correctly, but sadly this isn't something Trades Companion can do.

Though. I've just made a little something that'd do just that.
I'll be posting it on GitHub after a bit of sleep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info