So lets say you die right and you go back to the boss then all of a sudden you die again.

I've had this shit happen to guardians shaper uber atziri just now it's like the game doesn't load up the visual effects or the process of the model of the boss NOT animating and just sitting still while you're killed by something but you really don't know.

Example I lagged into a Shaper smash right? So I go back and hes literally just sitting there saying sup? So I move ALL OF A SUDDEN SPLAT dead?????????? ALL HES DOING IS SITTING THERE what the fuck then the animation plays.

Nice.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 15, 2016, 11:21:47 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 2:25:19 AM
FeelsBadGirl

e: no i did not
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Oct 15, 2016, 11:19:49 AM
A friend reported dying at Phoenix while being in the other end of the room and the Phoenix doing no visible signs of damage or movement. Sounds like the same issue.

HC-friendly bosses overall, as expected
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Just did it again same results thankfully I still killed it it's just you know I DO play HC from time to time and I REALLY don't wanna have that happen to me then I'll just you know punch my monitor then the family head will be like what the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Had a funny bug recently with Atoll boss. As I went in I noticed the boss isn't doing anything so I stopped attacking and let my pets handle it to see what's up, which took a while because I had no spectres at the time. And so it went on, nobody in my team was taking damage, the thing just stood there and took the beating like one of those logs Bruce Lee practiced on, perishing eventually like an icon of martyrdom to all the wooden dildos of the world.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"

Just did it again same results thankfully I still killed it it's just you know I DO play HC from time to time and I REALLY don't wanna have that happen to me then I'll just you know punch my monitor then the family head will be like what the fuck.

Reminded me of the ProjectPT totems rip video, sad as fuck. Or the guy with a fully best-in-slot CI CoC discharge trickster with a headhunter who died to a screen freeze in a previous league.

@Raics: I assume the Atoll boss wasn't even vibrating, so not a proper dildo at all!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 15, 2016, 12:00:57 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:21:51 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I have never seen anything like that. Last patch something similar would happen the first time I joined certain zones (hello Shipyard) where a huge 3-5 second lag would catch up all at once. Is that like what you're seeing or more like missing animations without lag?

I go in right lets say Phoniex and I fucked up so I died right? So I go back in and HES just sitting there literally sitting even the birds are like ???????????????????? sitting there to so I go in and I instantly die so it's like what the fuck is going on.

So I'm just worried cuz you know is it a bug or some shit? Because when I go back to HC I'm not going to be fucking stupid and will LOG OFF or alt f4 if I'm about die obviously. Just don't want it to happen within me like it's annoying as it is in SC but you know it's SC and it has cost me a service or two.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:21:58 PM
I died at Shaper once by faulty play. And I died two times after without any reason. Shaper was at other corner, no animation visible at all. Yup, something is wrong there.
Last edited by Rexeos on Oct 15, 2016, 4:02:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info