Help with my EQ jugg build

Hi any advice on how i can improve my build? not sure how too link passive tree and gear?
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 12:25:57 AM
bump
I just inspected your EQ Jugg on Essence League.
Personally I don't see much room left for Improvments except a few things.

1) Ancestral Warchief Setup: Swap Faster Attacks with Multistrike.
2) 6l the Warchief Setup (6th gem should be Bloodlust = great dmg/dps synergy with your Disfavour)
3) I personally would spec out of the Indomitable Wheel and spec into Vitality Void (Duelist life leech wheel, 1 point in the hybrid life/mana leech node) -> this allows you to drop the Blasphemy/Warlord's Mark setup & use Hatred instead.
4) If you do the Hatred improvement I'd also recommand swapping Fortify in your EQ setup with Weapon Elemental Damage (with Hatred, Herald of Ashe and Added Fire Damage u gain a lot of fire/cold damage as a bonus, WED multiplies this huge elemental damage portion even further)

5) My Link setups suggested:

-Helmet: Hatred-HoA-Summon X Golem- Enlighten ("X" here means Golem of your choice)
-Gloves: Leap Slam-Faster Attacks-Blood Magic-Fortify
-Boots: Enduring Cry-CWDT-Immortal Call-Blood Rage
-Weapon: EQ-Less Duration-Melee Physical Damage-Inc. Area of Effect/Conc. Effect*-Added Fire Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage (*for dedicated Single Target like bosses)
-Body Armour: Ancestral Warchief-Multistrike-Melee Physical Damage-Added Fire Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage-Bloodlust
FYI Ancestral Warchief can't be supported by multistrike.
"
NK_Artega wrote:
I just inspected your EQ Jugg on Essence League.
Personally I don't see much room left for Improvments except a few things.

1) Ancestral Warchief Setup: Swap Faster Attacks with Multistrike.
4) If you do the Hatred improvement I'd also recommand swapping Fortify in your EQ setup with Weapon Elemental Damage (with Hatred, Herald of Ashe and Added Fire Damage u gain a lot of fire/cold damage as a bonus, WED multiplies this huge elemental damage portion even further)

1). No this doesn't work.
4). No, fortify>WED anytime.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
thanks for the help all much appreciated =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info