3 hours I've been doing this ''Trading'' and player interaction

http://i.imgur.com/nUcit5C.jpg

3 hours of asking one person for ONE essence let that sink in spamming for 3 hours msg every single person.

And they either don't respond or are AFK.

Yeah this fucking player interaction is REALLY GOOD TO ME HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 2:23:38 AM
Working as intended. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I_NO who you gonna vote for?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
fist page hype....trading sucks..ggg reps are hiding.

can we just open an in-game window, search for an item and buy it automatically? Is that so difficult? Do you need to prioritize that?

Do you need help from me and my team? We can drop a prototype version in a week for ya. For crying out loud
"
Quantume wrote:
I_NO who you gonna vote for?

Douchebag or turdsanwhich?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Maybe they're at work. (I don't mean grinding meeps or fellshrine)
Yeah but if that's the case it should say ''AFK'' the unlisted envy prices like ALL of them do NOT respond but there not ''AFK'' afk like what the fuck is that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yeah but if that's the case it should say ''AFK'' the unlisted envy prices like ALL of them do NOT respond but there not ''AFK'' afk like what the fuck is that.
Maybe their bot scripts keep the characters active while they're attending to life stuff?
Do you have siblings, I_NO?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
yeah ... and buying maps is fucking HORRIBLE!!! godamnnn

only way to buy maps in bulk is to post on public parties for higher price than the maps are worth
its really bullshit,

and i HATE those fuckers that put trade parties in the public parties.. but godamn, its THE ONLY WAY!!!! so i had to... godamn its real shitty

i havent started buying essences (plan to) and godamn its gonna SUUUUCCKKKKK

fuck giving GGG money, seriously, idk why u dummys do it lol
maybe if the game didnt give me pain.. like seriously this game is more painful than enjoyable really...

i just got not many other games that are interesting to me.. i like that this game has longterm progression, not many games do.. but thats like the only thing keeping me playing it lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 14, 2016, 6:57:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info