New 2.4.1 Sextant Mods Part II

Area Contains Hunted Traitors , nice :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
What armor and helm is that? I wana be a deer.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Those mobs are just not worth to get them.... only good one would be hunted traitors, if you have a build that reach those enemies fast enough, to catch them alive.
Nice, I mostly run Magic Red Maps anyway, so this'll be a huge boost to Blue Packs! ^.^

I'm sad that it won't be released tomorrow though, as I was looking forward to playing the update during the weekend. :'(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Nice, I mostly run Magic Red Maps anyway, so this'll be a huge boost to Blue Packs! ^.^

I'm sad that it won't be released tomorrow though, as I was looking forward to playing the update during the weekend. :'(

You run T12+ blue?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
58elrond wrote:
Its a shame their are bad sextant mods :< Possibly makes them not worth using :/ But stilllll nice to have the option - Good job ggg! (no more bad ones tho plzzz <3)

Hello

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You run T12+ blue?

Hello

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

Ayy mate

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
smileys wrote:

Hello smiley

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
smileys wrote: