Build of the Week S06E05: c9q9md's 10 Siege Ballista Build

very nice... love the makers of the filming )) very well done GGG
Don't get me wrong, I like the videos, but it's been five builds already, all ranged, I guess this is a signal...
What is better than playing as ranged in PoE? Hmm?? Playing ranged ranged, of course!
Not bad.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Bex will make Great PoE again!
Amazing video Bex ! Liked it very much :)

Also gratz to c9q9md for awsome build , been playing it for some time now , extra fun.

I wish we could have more tower defense stuff in poe like monsters invading hideouts and players having to build some defensive structures to aid helping deating waves of monsters

IGN : Sir_Big
Lets see a BOTW that doesn't involved ranged/caster with broken degen mechanics.
Self found and solo (mostly)
Seems weird
Saved
Broken Record here again...

This is now the 4/5 builds of the week this season tha is added chaos/chaos/poison.

STILL at 100% of the build of the weeks this season relying on DoT mechanics.

Seen a few SB characters that have been pretty cool that didn't rely on the Chaos-poison gimmick. I love seeing totemancers go to work but for the love of Malachi cant we get even one BotW that ISN'T DoT or Chaos? I've gotten so I scroll through the videos this seaon waiting to hear the gem set up and as soon as I hear "added chaos damage and poison" my interest in making the build drops instantly to 0.

Lets just save everyone some time and GGG some resources in making the videos and just say this:
"Build of the Chapter: added Chaos + Poison support" xD

In all reality, I love the videos. They're always very well done. I'm just bored with how predictable they are with the set-ups anymore.
Last edited by cmilles on Oct 13, 2016, 12:00:46 AM
Is it just me or the UI with life and reserved mana is different from mine ???
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info