This week's episode of Build of the Week features c9q9md's 10 Siege Ballista Build. This Deadeye Ranger character from the Essence League focuses on being able to summon as many Siege Ballistas as possible by using the Iron Commander Unique Bow.

For more information about this build, check out c9q9md's full guide here. If you'd like to submit your own build for an upcoming episode, just post a build guide in the class forums!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
A different type of "Totem" build.

Neat.
Noice!

My children left me.
Last edited by Vegalyp on Oct 12, 2016, 10:14:43 PM
Kill me please
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
EASY FIRST PAGE
Great video quality, Bex is doing a really good job with these, I'm not sure if she is also doing all the angles and stuff but season 6 has been very well done in terms of the actual video's quality.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Oct 12, 2016, 10:18:19 PM
I made this build a while back. Except I used 11 brawn jewels. Never did finish it but my goal was 12 ballista.

Granted having 0 int was a challenge as well
That is overkill. I find 3-5 siege ballista would suffice. I got a build like this, but having only four of them pop up. Though, it is very interesting to see Iron Commander being pushed to the limits.

Edit: The videos are getting better each week.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 12, 2016, 10:29:15 PM
"
Arrogant wrote:
Great video quality, Bex is doing a really good job with these, I'm not sure if she is also doing all the angles and stuff but season 6 has been very well done in terms of the actual video's quality.

The Build of the Week videos are always a collaborative effort, however, we've recently hired Eben to our Community Team to sit at the helm of video creation. Not only has the extra pair of hands allowed us to bring Build of the Week back, but he's doing a great job with the filming/editing of the videos. I'm glad the community seems to be enjoying them! :)
always wanted to try seige ballista builed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info