Underrated Uniques

Underrated implies that there's a very strong use for the item overlooked by many people.

Not common items mentioned in guides/builds or leveling items.

Or items that you think is really good without any provided use for it given by you.

Example: Kondo's Pride
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kondo%27s_Pride

If you ignore the crit shit, it's an extremely dirt cheap high physical damage sword + free life leech on it. Makes a godlike starting 2h sword for a vast majority of game content.

50% increased Melee Damage against Bleeding Enemies can be a damage boost with the once in awhile crit if your not RT, or you can actually use puncture with it or something else to bleed.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Oct 12, 2016, 9:24:18 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:

Devoto's Devotion may not be underrated per se, but its huge AR/EV attribute, and the attack/movement speed is often overlooked. This used to be second to a certain other "Nightmare Bascinet", but now it's 765 times better than its counterpart.

Other Nightmare Bascinet got nerfed, then nerfed again. Anyway, I don't think Devotos is underrated at all - many players use it in all kinds of builds.
Xirgil's Crank, hands down. Such an odd-man-out staff in a sea of easy stat sticks like the Pledge of Hands, but this staff + Wicked Ward lets you face tank uber izaro easily. Combined with the right passives (I recommend the Templar staff block nodes) and adding some reckless defense jewels for added hilarity, you can ramp up the number of hits you can tank while AFK to new heights. A lot of naysayers will tell you the math isn't in your favor (having a percent off a percent chance to proc), but believe me, that isn't felt.
belt of the deceiver

You can create crazy build with this sword but I did see very little used.
"

You can create crazy build with this sword but I did see very little used.

This is because elemental attack builds scale with crit and attack speed, two stats this sword sorely lacks.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
And then there's also Solaris Lorica...
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solaris_Lorica
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

^This one at the moment.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
adghar wrote:
I dunno if it counts as underrated, but Oro's Sacrifice gives absolutely insane bang for the buck. 1 chaos and it grants super massive damage. Well, your build will probably require more than that (30c? I don't remember prices) for a 5L, but the sword itself is dirt cheap for the throbbing raw power it gives.

actually only raw weapon dps is higher than a physical 2h. I did the math comparing the avg. physical tree with neversink's oro tree and the resulting dmg is even lower than the phys. About 5300 dps (with a 400 dps axe) for physical and 5100 for oro. Also with oro you need fire pen and flammability curse
Last edited by epancake on Oct 13, 2016, 11:26:52 AM
I'm going to have to put mjolnir in here. Sure people don't like it anymore because it sorta got a nerf with no longer proccing more than one spell at a time, as well as discharge getting nerfed. As well as juggernaut no longer getting 100% endurance charges. I think it's still as viable as non-legacy facebreaker is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info