Underrated Uniques

Are there any Uniques which are underrated in your Opinion?

I found a Magnate Belt on my Wild Strike Pathfinder,and realized that 50% Flask Charges gained is actually good.

I'm still using this

at lvl 91, which I bought for 1c.

Last edited by Cales on Oct 12, 2016, 4:03:08 PM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2016, 3:37:54 PM

Wings of Entropy is cheap and has sub-par damage. But the defensive aspect, and how efficient it "utilizes" the passive tree, is in my eyes underrated.

Thief's Torment is PERFECT for leveling, and can be used end game in some Quill Rain builds, because of its huge mana gained on hit attribute.

Devoto's Devotion may not be underrated per se, but its huge AR/EV attribute, and the attack/movement speed is often overlooked. This used to be second to a certain other "Nightmare Bascinet", but now it's 765 times better than its counterpart.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 12, 2016, 4:31:28 PM
"
Cales wrote:
Are there any Uniques which are underrated in your Opinion?

I found a Magnate Belt on my Wild Strike Pathfinder,and realized that 50% Flask Charges gained is actually good.

I'm still using this

at lvl 91, which I bought for 1c.

definite +1 to the magnate, I love this belt, I still use it over my hh in some situations
Extractor Mentis if you can clear fast enough (very fast) with a ranged/projectile build. Insane damage increase.

Advancing Fortress though is probably the most slept on item in this game for builds that can take advantage of it. Absurdly powerful item that no one seems to know about or really use.
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor

If you're already capped res this is pretty good for life. Attack and cast speed are also pretty good. You can socket golem on it for +2 levels. And its dirt cheap.

I think people seriously underestimate just how good this item can be.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I dunno if it counts as underrated, but Oro's Sacrifice gives absolutely insane bang for the buck. 1 chaos and it grants super massive damage. Well, your build will probably require more than that (30c? I don't remember prices) for a 5L, but the sword itself is dirt cheap for the throbbing raw power it gives.

Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

There's so much you can do with it... also high base crit, damage and practically 7l

Yeah, I know, Oro's is far more popular, but still, it's dirt cheap and pretty damn effective.

You wanna destroy everything from the start of normal act 4 to merciless act 4? Sure, you could use the cauteriser, but this thing ain't bad either. Makes normal izaro cry. Also stuns. Almost everything. Almost everytime.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
These two levelling uniques are underrated imo:

Flask duration is great on quicksilvers, the +all stats make gem levelling smoother, and the item quantity helps you feel like you're not wasting your time since you get some extra currency drops.

For Pyre, it's got 2 resists so that's nice, and it removes corpses of burning enemies so you don't get instagibbed by porkies. Honestly Pyre is just a great utility ring for any build that uses Herald of Ash, corpse destruction is just great.

edit: I even forgot about the stun recovery on Blazon, stun recovery is a good stat for levelling too!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on Oct 12, 2016, 7:54:14 PM
I recently discovered these rings:

The bonus mana and life regen (and stats) make them pretty insane for when you can equip them at level 20.

The reduced effect of curses on you is really good, but you might as well use thief's torment if you need that mod for late game.

------------------------------------
PS: I don't think Pyre is underrated, it's one of the most prevalent build-enabling uniques there is.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Oct 12, 2016, 8:20:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info