[2.4] Pathfinder TS+Barrage. Chaos runner.

"
pers0nality wrote:
"
SuperCarl wrote:
Great guide man, very underappreciated. Your gem setup taught me how to scale chaos damage so now my pathfinder does insane dps. She was unusable before with pure phys on bosses and now they melt.

Hope this guide takes off. :)

Ty man. I am glad that the guide could be useful to you. If this course is not sarcasm, and if it is, thank you for bump.

No sarcasm at all. I really tried to make pure crit phys work but it was impossible with my gear. Only way I even managed to kill uber izaro was with 5L rapture/poison totem rofl. You need to be able to deal dmg while kiting and this is the cheapest way with my gear.

This chaos poison and Barrage is insane, it's made it possible to go full key run in uber lab for me. If I can get my hands on 6L reach I will get Kaom's heart and swap barrage for bosses and clear with TS.

Have a good one
"
SuperCarl wrote:
"
pers0nality wrote:
"
SuperCarl wrote:
Great guide man, very underappreciated. Your gem setup taught me how to scale chaos damage so now my pathfinder does insane dps. She was unusable before with pure phys on bosses and now they melt.

Hope this guide takes off. :)

Ty man. I am glad that the guide could be useful to you. If this course is not sarcasm, and if it is, thank you for bump.

No sarcasm at all. I really tried to make pure crit phys work but it was impossible with my gear. Only way I even managed to kill uber izaro was with 5L rapture/poison totem rofl. You need to be able to deal dmg while kiting and this is the cheapest way with my gear.

This chaos poison and Barrage is insane, it's made it possible to go full key run in uber lab for me. If I can get my hands on 6L reach I will get Kaom's heart and swap barrage for bosses and clear with TS.

Have a good one

Ty again man, i'm glad I could help. So i didnt think that kaom is better option here. now i have 5.1 hp with qotf but its give me insane move (and also clear)-speed. But kaom is a nice way to full clear endgame maps with hard modes (2+ dmg mods, crits, vuln+shoked ground cores,guards and all other) so yes, kaom is good choise into defencive at hard maps, but then you want just "run and gun" and doing many maps in in a short time qotf is core item.
Bump
bump
Hey man, nice guide you got here. I realy want to try this but never played Pathfinder before, any tips you could give to me? I play Sofcore Essence League.
Last edited by tipicozzy on Oct 23, 2016, 3:43:12 PM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Hey man, nice guide you got here. I realy want to try this but never played Pathfinder before, any tips you could give to me? I play Sofcore Essence League.

try to not facetanking. So, yes is 5k hp+ but defence is only acro and evasion, sooner or later you will hit the same and this hit can be hurt. Don't be too cocky.
Also on essence you can buy Essence on envy, is give very good dps boost (try to use it on diamond rings and get some res/phys dmg maybe (ideal is get %chaos dmg +1 res + slot for crafting flat chaos)
"
pers0nality wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

try to not facetanking. So, yes is 5k hp+ but defence is only acro and evasion, sooner or later you will hit the same and this hit can be hurt. Don't be too cocky.
Also on essence you can buy Essence on envy, is give very good dps boost (try to use it on diamond rings and get some res/phys dmg maybe (ideal is get %chaos dmg +1 res + slot for crafting flat chaos)

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. Still trying to get used to Pathfinder and the gloves :)) I reach lvl 42 so far and i got Shadows and Dust but i still have problem with mana, what should i do?
Last edited by tipicozzy on Oct 24, 2016, 8:45:32 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
"
pers0nality wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. Still trying to get used to Pathfinder and the gloves :)) I reach lvl 42 so far and i got Shadows and Dust but i still have problem with mana, what should i do?

yes, is can be problem in early game, 0.4 from it not give you good leech. So you can take another 0.4 leech near essense sap nod (maybe two) or manaleech near duelist. i think if not help, then it makes the game more comfortable.
Many thanks for the guide!

I haven't built exactly the character you describe in OP. However when my own custom-build (phys/bleed/poison Deadeye) started to fail in the mid-yellow maps (around t9) I started looking around for ways to improve it and have adapted several ideas from this character that have improved my own.

Specifically I dropped a number of nodes down toward duellist in favor of the shadow nodes you have. This reduced my leech somewhat (I was overleeching a lot, I had the full vitality and spirit void clusters), but I've gained considerable DoT from the chaos nodes and also found a few juicy crit areas that I had overlooked.

My rebuilt deadeye is now edging her way up through reds, currently working on Tier 14.
Last edited by celem on Oct 24, 2016, 1:31:07 PM
"
celem wrote:
Many thanks for the guide!

I haven't built exactly the character you describe in OP. However when my own custom-build (phys/bleed/poison Deadeye) started to fail in the mid-yellow maps (around t9) I started looking around for ways to improve it and have adapted several ideas from this character that have improved my own.

Specifically I dropped a number of nodes down toward duellist in favor of the shadow nodes you have. This reduced my leech somewhat (I was overleeching a lot, I had the full vitality and spirit void clusters), but I've gained considerable DoT from the chaos nodes and also found a few juicy crit areas that I had overlooked.

My rebuilt deadeye is now edging her way up through reds, currently working on Tier 14.

Thank you for your response, i'm glad I could help anything. So, how you get poison on deadeye? Just gem? or snakebites?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info