Just like Matrix eh? RIP 91 HC guy in reddit

https://gfycat.com/WastefulDishonestFawn
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 8:26:43 AM
rekt
that's what happens when you run hybrid with -60% chaos res, boys and girls (and dinosaurs)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
0% Chaos resistance?
Being hybrid was obviously not the problem, the ES was completely gone anyways. Was that Bameth or what? I couldn't figure it out.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
No clue but he got knocked the fuck out lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Looked like Antalie Napora. The caustic arrow was dealing quite a lot of damage but the Ice Shot hit for around 3700 ES on it own so it was probably a map with some pretty fucking unpleasant mods.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 12, 2016, 10:05:29 AM
Who says poe has no pvp?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yup, that's Antalie.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Oct 12, 2016, 10:24:53 AM
lightning arrow from Antalie Napora always OP.
she is the bane of every summoner/animate weapon build i've ever made.

never really appreciated the concept of a bow character using multiple skills like hitting something with CA then pummeling it with LA until I saw her doing it.
They should add essence drain to her bag of tricks to make her even more crazy :)

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Oct 12, 2016, 10:20:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info