[2.4 Video] LULFinder Malice COC Discharge. Shaper in 4mins15sec, NO Legacy VINKTAR

yeah trading in this game sucks balls

the feeling of seeing the item you need on poe.trade but not being able to buy it is so bad
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Oct 17, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
Respecced my bv pathfinder into this and man is it way more fun, seems similar in power level too. Now I just gotta reroll the helm to be better and get a culling strike on the cospri's and I'm set.

Pretty funny that they made essence of horror stuff say 0.03% instead of 3 with the new patch. (Still functions the same, I assume some dev just forgot a few zeroes in the display name or something lol)
Last edited by SebK on Oct 18, 2016, 6:15:40 AM
I have about 25ex - Still not sure if it is enough to build up such char.
Seem ill get pms to gear up all the things.
Thoughts on Veteran Bowyer instead of Master Alchemist?
Wouldn't 10% fire and lightning pen be a huge damage boost? Only downside is you need a grounding flask.
@MFJones
really want to try 5G-1B, just burned 3000 chromes and still 4G2B.

@quinnoa
Same here, this build is really fun, full screen explode,high mobility, and it scale really well after min maxing your gear, even when compare with BV.
And nice gear you got there, your shield make me really want to dump 40+ex on haku my 650 es shield for the spell crit, but i think i've to tried a 5G-1B voll's and spell dmg shield 1st.

@iwonderwice
Tried to switch to this build when you have around 35ex. ES build is all about ES, like i said in my guide. At 8k you can mapping well, at 9k shaper/guardian well, and at 10k you're a god. So rare gear with high ES and high level character affect ES build alot.

A good 400 ES helm and 550 ES shield would take you around 15 ex already. After that you need to master craft your ring, which is 3 ex each, that's 21 ex, a malice 4 ex and voll's 5 ex = 30 ex.

Without 8k es you'll struggle, just my 2cent.

@Icaros
Im not really good at math but i think 10% pen >40% ele dmg but not in a big scale, because with EE the bosses already vurnable to fire/light.

But when you respect you'll need more than a grounding flask. You'll have to deal with Freeze/Curse also . So i dont think it's worth, you can try though.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Oct 18, 2016, 9:46:45 AM
"
iwonderwice wrote:
I have about 25ex - Still not sure if it is enough to build up such char.
Seem ill get pms to gear up all the things.

you can start this build with that much, you won't be able to afford bigger ES circlet and shield but will still be good enough for T15 maps. You might just have some trouble against shaper and some other bosses that might one shot you if you dont have enough ES.
MFJonesHC
Hello

playing a variant of your build atm and it works pretty darn good

but iam asking myself why youre using a quicksilver flask instead of a silver flask ? couse flask effect is not added on onslaught effect ? or what youre reason on it.

oderwise it works pretty good also iam not sure about my flask setup using atm vinktar/silver/rumis/dying sun/diamond and for long boss fights i switch chalice for silver.

for heavy phys fights i switch dying sun to alchemist basalt.. not sure if taste of hate better is

running atm disci-pof-pol but i want to get a +1 voll soon and get a blasphemy setup enfeeble tempchains

did try the build no as trickster asa and pathfinder and pathfinder is the best by far.

next idea was a elementalist cospri coc ^^ not sure if worth.

sitting atm at 12k es also iam playing ehc.

thanks for your time :)
could you comment on elementalist as ascendency and it's viability. Pathfinder is for quality of life I assume (always full flasks)

really nice build btw, definitely gonna give it a try, have just the right amount of currency (38ex) and 480ES 100 crit chance shield
@Forsi:
Yes, the reason i use Quicksilver is for mobility and it scale with flask effect node. 1 more reasons is because i want to make all my flask stay at 4.80 sec base. Try quicksilver, if you feel more comfortable with silver then use silver.
I prefer alchemist's basalt of iron skin, because we also use Rumis.

@ArkamHatchet
:
I've played COC with elementalist in 2.3, and its a good class, safer reflect, huge dps, aoe. But it's same with Assasin they cant sustain at long fight well.

You can play as ele/assasin or any other ascendency till T15 maps, because bosses fight never last long . 1 use of vinktar is more than enough, if not there's still Vaal disc. But when you at guardian/shaper you'll get trouble, and Pathfinder will solve that for you.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Oct 19, 2016, 2:16:46 AM
I'm just starting to level a char for this and I have a question.

Are the -mana rings really needed? Mana leech from vinktar's isn't enough to sustain?

Last edited by Schizo87 on Oct 19, 2016, 8:02:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info