[2.5] Zyget's Leech Cyclone Slayer

Zygets 2.5 Cycloner

Out of date, still works great tho.

Hello everyone, Zyget here, Cyclone is pretty good and smooth as hell to play, try it.

Pros:
-High clearspeed in maps
-High survivability
-Simple to play
-Can do most map mods
-High sustain vs bosses (able to face tank plaza boss beam as non vaal pact)

Cons:
Cant run reflect maps (Ele is doable but you lose a lot of damage)
Life based
Reliant on Disfavour / +2 weapon range weapon

Gear:
Spoiler
Weapon - Disfavour is very much recommended as it makes you able to run artic armour, have +2 weapon range and gives you bleed but any weapon with good pdps and +2 weapon range works.
Helmet - Devoto's Devotion for the movement speed and also to an extent the dexterity.
Chest - Carcass jack gives a huge boost to your aoe which is clearspeed.
Gloves - Any pair of rare gloves work as a start, I recommend getting a pair with decent life and corrupted vul on hit when possible.
Boots - Rare boots with life, high movement speed 25/30% and good resistances.
Belt - Rare belt with good life, flask duration and resistances.
Amulet - Daresso's Salute gives +2 weapon range and movement speed which this build is all about.
Rings - Life, good resistances, I recommend getting intellect on one of these.
Flasks - Lion's roar really takes this build to another tier so I recommend getting this one as soon as possible, Witchfire brew if you do not have vul on hit corruption on gloves, Basalt flask, Seething Divine Flask, Taste of hate if possible, Quicksilver with adrenaline.

My gear:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
poeurl.com/OlU
Bandits - Oak - Kraityn - Passive

Gems:
Spoiler
Cyclone - Faster attacks - Increased area of effect - Fortify - Melee physical damage - Melee damage on full life support
Ancestral Warchief - Concentratred Effect - Melee physical damage - Bloodlust (if Disfavour, faster attacks if not.)
Vaal haste - Increased duration
Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
Cast when damage taken - Immortal call - Increased duration
Lightning golem
-Aura section:
If you do not have a disfavour Hatred and Herald of ash
If you do have a disfavour you can have a enlighten level 3 in your links and run a Artic armour aswell.

This is very basic at the moment, if you got any question please just post them below and I will update it.
Will add videos soon.
Last edited by Zyget on Dec 7, 2018, 9:41:39 AM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2017, 8:43:27 AM
How's your build at clearing t13+ hard maps(2+dmg mods),is it tanky enough?
Can you do all t12+ bosses and if not,which bosses you avoid?
Regarding melee dmg at full life support,is it reliable in difficult boss fights?
Your tooltip with inc aoe gem in hideout without flask buffs(with auras thou)?
Are you playing with support char(important question,with necro support every build is
viable :D)?
Thanks
Last edited by And1111 on Oct 14, 2016, 8:00:01 PM
"
And1111 wrote:
How's your build at clearing t13+ hard maps(2+dmg mods),is it tanky enough?
Can you do all t12+ bosses and if not,which bosses you avoid?
Regarding melee dmg at full life support,is it reliable in difficult boss fights?
Your tooltip with inc aoe gem in hideout without flask buffs(with auras thou)?
Are you playing with support char(important question,with necro support every build is
viable :D)?
Thanks

Hey there, the only boss I do not want to run is overgrown ruin chaos warbands, other than that I go in with no fear and kill all other bosses t1-t15 without any problems, melee on full life is up 99% of the time, I am not playing with a support and have not done for the entire league, my flasks has a 100% uptime and you need taste of hate and lion's roar if you want to push the higher maps. tooltip fully buffed with my flasks in hideout is 150k with increased aoe, (I have a conc effect I switch to sometimes when I remember).
Wouldn't using a Snakebite for Poison be better? you drop the melee damage on full life gem for an added fire and run blood rage for Frenzy Charges, do you feel the AoE to be enough? would love to see a video of you mapping.

Have you tried Rigwald or Core Malachai with it?

Would be awesome if you could unprivate your profile so we could take a look at your Jewels too :)
Last edited by AtomicCB on Oct 22, 2016, 9:45:27 AM
would moving the 6 links gems from your chest armour to a 6-linked disfavour be better?
"
Wouldn't using a Snakebite for Poison be better? you drop the melee damage on full life gem for an added fire and run blood rage for Frenzy Charges, do you feel the AoE to be enough? would love to see a video of you mapping.

Have you tried Rigwald or Core Malachai with it?

Would be awesome if you could unprivate your profile so we could take a look at your Jewels too :)

I've done both rigwald and core malachai with the build with no issues, and no I do not judge its worth doing that, feel free to try it out and come back to me, poison is nice but not worth the investment according to me, daresso salute simply gives too much to a cycloner, my plan was to try to get a daresso salute with +1 curse, run poachers and drop arctic armour and get a pair of vul on hit snakebite but I didnt get lucky vaaling the salutes.
"
FEELme2013 wrote:
would moving the 6 links gems from your chest armour to a 6-linked disfavour be better?

The increase you get from using it in your disfavour is minor compared to getting the extra levels on a enlighten.
The base of the tree word for a lacerate build? No need for the +range at that point? Essentially run everything the same except lacerate instead and maybe a few more attack speed nodes?
nice
Last edited by Good446 on Oct 30, 2016, 9:55:00 PM
Trying this build atm. Going well so far but struggling on mana leech. Too poor for new chest and respec some points :9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info