[2.4][SC/HC][Atziri] Pwn's Oro's Warchief Berserker 360K DPS 8.7k Life

Hi, thanks for the build, i have tweaked it a little to suit my gear/playstyle etc.

Went for the Blood Magic cluster and used an Essence Worm ring to run Anger instead, i also skipped jewel sockets and went for the Purity of Flesh cluster too.
This can be tweaked once i get some decent jewels.

For elemental reflect maps, i just swap to a 5L Marohi and replace the Fireborn jewel.

I planned to skip the Lava lash cluster too but i can't decide.
How much damage am i really losing if i skip this cluster?
Would it be better if i drop an extra endurance charge and go for Lava Lash instead?

build below, appreciate any comments.
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1CQWpzQWVjYllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVItUlJaNXV1UHNhdXhQWnlxZmN5Zk5tc3FsbnpjZzltbnZyU0ZtOGtxdU5xNmhqNDZ4UnhEanpmdjl0UDRNTWx2RHBTaG1DOG55eW5Tc1QycnRsOGdnZDJyTTktV09VcUUxb3JvX0poVXU5T1hoTkFvRWEzMDI4UXpQNkhleUQ0a3p3dGcxLUR6TGMtR2ppUVZTY3ZPdGd5aVhmbFYtTHRJSUtibWp1ZjN6d0Y3M3pBWmdTem9nRHdIMmp5R0pFaFZkdzlCM1hBcGpicGV1OEZMWFR0MnNHRTc2a25lSHFwbElkcWhObEhmcjAyWlUyLXA3dnRrYzZTMEJMaG56NHQwdjRLMkwwMWt2SkZPdUgtajAzanBsZkRhSDM3cDIzZzJQaGZYOUFoa09vUQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Last edited by KelongSalty on Oct 18, 2016, 4:11:59 AM
How totems surviving crazy dmg? i feel like Uber Atziri will one shot them be4 they can attack. And why u wrote 300k+ dps in tooltip i see only 150?
"
KelongSalty wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, i have tweaked it a little to suit my gear/playstyle etc.

Went for the Blood Magic cluster and used an Essence Worm ring to run Anger instead, i also skipped jewel sockets and went for the Purity of Flesh cluster too.
This can be tweaked once i get some decent jewels.

For elemental reflect maps, i just swap to a 5L Marohi and replace the Fireborn jewel.

I planned to skip the Lava lash cluster too but i can't decide.
How much damage am i really losing if i skip this cluster?
Would it be better if i drop an extra endurance charge and go for Lava Lash instead?

build below, appreciate any comments.
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1CQWpzQWVjYllXR005X0l6UDlraGZQeFFnN3c1UVItUlJaNXV1UHNhdXhQWnlxZmN5Zk5tc3FsbnpjZzltbnZyU0ZtOGtxdU5xNmhqNDZ4UnhEanpmdjl0UDRNTWx2RHBTaG1DOG55eW5Tc1QycnRsOGdnZDJyTTktV09VcUUxb3JvX0poVXU5T1hoTkFvRWEzMDI4UXpQNkhleUQ0a3p3dGcxLUR6TGMtR2ppUVZTY3ZPdGd5aVhmbFYtTHRJSUtibWp1ZjN6d0Y3M3pBWmdTem9nRHdIMmp5R0pFaFZkdzlCM1hBcGpicGV1OEZMWFR0MnNHRTc2a25lSHFwbElkcWhObEhmcjAyWlUyLXA3dnRrYzZTMEJMaG56NHQwdjRLMkwwMWt2SkZPdUgtajAzanBsZkRhSDM3cDIzZzJQaGZYOUFoa09vUQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Purity of Flesh takes 5 points for us to get for 20% life or 4% life per passive point.

Filling out Barbarism, Juggernaut, and Bloodless areas nets us 18% life for 4 points or 4.5^ life per passive point. It's better value and frees up a passive point.

I think Lava Lash is absolutely a must have for this build, any penetration we can get is super important for making our damage more effective.
Fresh builds all day.
"
Keppo322 wrote:
How totems surviving crazy dmg? i feel like Uber Atziri will one shot them be4 they can attack. And why u wrote 300k+ dps in tooltip i see only 150?

My totems are actually up at 170k DPS now, the key is the tooltip only shows the damage for 1 totem. I normally have 2 totems up hitting the same boss so essentially 2x the tooltip.
Fresh builds all day.
I finally posted some videos of T16 Hydra and an Uber Lab carry. They are uploading to youtube so might not be viewable immediately.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:

Purity of Flesh takes 5 points for us to get for 20% life or 4% life per passive point.

Filling out Barbarism, Juggernaut, and Bloodless areas nets us 18% life for 4 points or 4.5^ life per passive point. It's better value and frees up a passive point.

I think Lava Lash is absolutely a must have for this build, any penetration we can get is super important for making our damage more effective.

Thanks for the heads up, I went for the Purity of Flesh cluster as i can get positive chaos resist with it. I'll definately pick up Lava Lash for more dps.

How important are endurance charges? Would 5 be enough if i play passively?
"
KelongSalty wrote:
"
DarthPwn wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I went for the Purity of Flesh cluster as i can get positive chaos resist with it. I'll definately pick up Lava Lash for more dps.

How important are endurance charges? Would 5 be enough if i play passively?

Sorry for the late response, 5 endurance charges should be fine.

I recently acquired some new jewels that increase my damage and life even more.. now sitting at close to 8.6k health.

I'm going to try to tackle shaper this coming weekend.
Fresh builds all day.
I hit level 95 last night finally.

I swapped out Molten Shell for a Lightning Golem for more damage, thinking about possible squeezing a Vaal Haste into my setup for a damage boost as well.

8.7k health currently
180k DPS per totem.

I'm pretty excited to try Shaper this weekend, I'll put up some videos with my inevitable RIPs.
Fresh builds all day.
Absolutely love this build man, nice work. Level 64 and going. cant wait for 68 to use my gear :D
IGN- Wadski
I added a video of Deathless Minotaur T16.

I tried shaper a few times but got REKT. Still learning the fight and mechanics, with a bit of practice I should be able to kill him.

Best attempt I was able to finish 2nd stage.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info