[2.4][SC/HC][Atziri] Pwn's Oro's Warchief Berserker 360K DPS 8.7k Life

I'm confused as to why you are picking up all the "increased Physical Damage with 2 hand weapons" nodes as your sword has 0 Physical Damage....

I haven't played this game in a while, perhaps I am missing something???
Nostrademous
The Fireborn unique jewel converts those phys nodes on duelist side to fire.
"
Schaller wrote:
The Fireborn unique jewel converts those phys nodes on duelist side to fire.

This.

Also, if you don't have an Oro's early in the build those nodes are awesome for leveling with a normal physical 2h.
Fresh builds all day.
Thank you, that clears it up.

I am doing this in HC so for my first ascendancy I went War Bringer to have more survival and an "oh shit" button heal.

I might respec out of it once I do Cruel Labs to get Aspect of Carnage, but not sure if it is necessary. I'm wrecking everything right now at level 48 in Cruel using a Stormheart Royal Staff (since level 28). My Warchief DPS is about 3k right now so most mobs die in 1 hit and rares/uniques in 4-10 hits. I didn't even get to the duelist area yet (however I did complete the Templar area).

Life is easy and leveling fast.

UPDATE: Level 56 now (made it to Duelist area, heading for Art of the Gladiator). Bought a Terminus Est sword for 1 alchemy to carry me into late 50s. DPS is about 8.6k with auras. Using a 4L still: Warchief, Added Fire Dmg, Melee Physical Dmg, Concentrate Effect. Lightning Golem. In Act 1 Merc, resists capped, 2700 life, 33% phys dmg reduction from armor and 19% evasion. Haven't run Cruel Labs yet.

Plan is to use The Dancing Dervish at level 59 or Kondo's Pride at 61 (have both in stash)
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Oct 13, 2016, 12:14:39 PM
"
Nostrademous wrote:
Thank you, that clears it up.

I am doing this in HC so for my first ascendancy I went War Bringer to have more survival and an "oh shit" button heal.

I might respec out of it once I do Cruel Labs to get Aspect of Carnage, but not sure if it is necessary. I'm wrecking everything right now at level 48 in Cruel using a Stormheart Royal Staff (since level 28). My Warchief DPS is about 3k right now so most mobs die in 1 hit and rares/uniques in 4-10 hits. I didn't even get to the duelist area yet (however I did complete the Templar area).

Life is easy and leveling fast.

UPDATE: Level 56 now (made it to Duelist area, heading for Art of the Gladiator). Bought a Terminus Est sword for 1 alchemy to carry me into late 50s. DPS is about 8.6k with auras. Using a 4L still: Warchief, Added Fire Dmg, Melee Physical Dmg, Concentrate Effect. Lightning Golem. In Act 1 Merc, resists capped, 2700 life, 33% phys dmg reduction from armor and 19% evasion. Haven't run Cruel Labs yet.

Plan is to use The Dancing Dervish at level 59 or Kondo's Pride at 61 (have both in stash)

The War Bringer "oh shit" button really is amazing. Basically provides unlimited endurance charges and huge uptime on Immortal Call.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
The War Bringer "oh shit" button really is amazing. Basically provides unlimited endurance charges and huge uptime on Immortal Call.

Yes, couldn't give it up to gain carnage early. Level 65 now and using Kondo's Pride in a 5L - 30k DPS. 3.5k health.

Question - I feel like picking up Iron Reflexes would be very worthwhile (especially in HC league), how come you didn't grab it?
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
DarthPwn wrote:

Yes, couldn't give it up to gain carnage early. Level 65 now and using Kondo's Pride in a 5L - 30k DPS. 3.5k health.

Question - I feel like picking up Iron Reflexes would be very worthwhile (especially in HC league), how come you didn't grab it?

It's not a bad option but knowing I was going to run a Kaom's Heart that has lackluster armor and no evasion, I didn't really intentionally stack many armor nodes on the tree. I opted for maximizing my life pool rather than more mitigation.

Typically, I'm spamming Enduring Cry and have incredible uptime for Immortal Call.

I'm either getting killed by a physical 1 shot where a little more armor probably wouldn't really save me or dying to elemental damage which armor is useless against.
Fresh builds all day.
can i have some info about flasks u'r using and what flask are needed?
"
Keppo322 wrote:
can i have some info about flasks u'r using and what flask are needed?

I use a Rumi's, Basalt, Quartz, and 1 Bubbling Divine Life, 1 Panicked Divine Life of Staunching.
Fresh builds all day.
I'm going to try swapping in a Less Duration gem for my Faster Attacks, I think It will be a bit of a DPS increase.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info