New Star Wars: The Old republic Cinematic

So for those who don't know, Swtor is a star wars MMO and recently they released the cinematic for the upcoming content.

Is pretty good methinks so i thought i'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Do48nPqLGU
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Oct 11, 2016, 8:31:38 AM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2016, 1:23:12 PM
Fuck that's how you do a trailer.
The game is medicore as shit but yeah there cinematic's are amazing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yea not the best game, although content up till endgame is quite entertaining.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
If I was that mother, I would have killed every last one of the people at the temple in the beginning or died trying.
"
Darkfyre wrote:
If I was that mother, I would have killed every last one of the people at the temple in the beginning or died trying.
Doing the best by your child and emphatically clinging to them are two very different things. At the end of the day, character trumps everything.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:
Doing the best by your child and emphatically clinging to them are two very different things. At the end of the day, character trumps everything.

whatever dude

those bitches would be dead, dead, dead.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
At the end of the day, character trumps everything.

Except Trump... /snap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info