what keeps you motivated Farming Maps over and over?

i'm done with the league but find myself messing with maps casually and was surprised to see my xp bar only 10% away fm the next level. So probably this will end up being my motivation, to find how much more I can squeeze out of the passive tree for my build.
You're not even close to boredom phase. Where you trivialize mid reds and thats what you mainly are forced to run by shit drop rates even after investing 10c into each map. You still have challenge and are dying. I envy that position.

I never really farmed. Not docks, no dominus , not more than 2 of the same maps in a row. Thats how I kept my interest in the past. But as you narrow to the top of pyramid and squeeze out low maps you have no choice and bore-fest sets in hard. Thats when I quit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 13, 2016, 5:51:35 PM
As others have mentioned: Goals.

If you don't have a goal, everything becomes boring - and meaningless. Farming maps for the sake of farming maps is stupid, boring and, again, meaningless. There are MANY goals one can have. Most usual goals may be:

- Reach a certain character level
- Acquire certain items
- Acquire a certain amount of currency
- Beat a certain boss
- Beat a certain map

The whole point of mapping, is to reach your goals. And without goals, mapping is meaningless.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Waiting for the new skill to come and still trying to 6link stuffs.

Have been doing more stuff irl though lately.
Well, I'm not motivated anymore. The last of it drained away after watching my brother get some lucky map drops that I've been struggling to get for a week. Gating progress with several layers of RNG is such bullshit. I'm seriously considering to just buy my remaining seven challenges and then GTFO until 3.0.0.
My goal in this league was to get 36 challanges and 90lvl. Got both, bot bored, time to wait for next league.
****juana
"
Phrazz wrote:
As others have mentioned: Goals.

If you don't have a goal, everything becomes boring - and meaningless.

100% agree. Set goals for yourself!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info