[2.5] CI Assassin Crit Flameblast + Vaal Righteous Fire (Shaper viable! w/ video)

"
Selvam wrote:
whats best helm enchant for flamebalst? damage or crit?

any will work, just got lucky with crit chance enchant so decided to stick with it, and gave me just enough to put me at 95% crit chance
up, everything should be just as viable in 2.5
Isnt this build quite susceptible to getting one shot by reflect?
@Tredge
Can we make it to low life version?
"
StarSiriusAn wrote:
Can we make it to low life version?

Yes, grab a shav's and drop the CI cluster and pick up Pain attunement, I did test with a shavs and it works rather nicely, I just went CI for maximum damage on Vaal RF
"
Tredge wrote:
Isnt this build quite susceptible to getting one shot by reflect?

With Vaal pact and Ghost Reaver you can cast a fully charged flameblast into a pack of mobs containing a reflect and survive, however vs a single reflect mob you'll definitely want to limit your stacks to less than 5 and let the ignite kill the enemy.
However you normally only need 2-3 charges to clear an entire pack so it's never a real problem unless you're playing extremely carelessly.
Last edited by mill3nia on Dec 2, 2016, 10:55:23 AM
double post?
Last edited by mill3nia on Dec 2, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
Looking good. I don't want to become a CI derp though :( . Put up some videos and I like straight to the point. Also SHHHH keep it super sekret might be OP and nerfed like pathfinder.
as someone who is very familiar with Vaal Righteous fire, please consider this build that also has to do with VRF

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1798990

by linking that im not trying or intending to bring attention to the other build im trying to really get your opinion on it, how well it stacks up to your build, is his idea for mapping better? yes? no? opinion?

hes using witch your using assassin, what makes u lean to sin? can you give your opinion on witch? currency is not an issue for me i can spare no expense :P

the other build also says phased boss fights are no good, but can be easily delt with by charging more than 1 vrf. thoughts?

flameblast seems to be the mapping skill, the other build uses a very different mapping skill so quite a few differences here only that you killed shaper and the other build cant :P

please respond to my post as im super excited about repurposing my 90 witch and generally speaking 1 shotting bosses is HILARIOUS!

"
as someone who is very familiar with Vaal Righteous fire, please consider this build that also has to do with VRF

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1798990

by linking that im not trying or intending to bring attention to the other build im trying to really get your opinion on it, how well it stacks up to your build, is his idea for mapping better? yes? no? opinion?

hes using witch your using assassin, what makes u lean to sin? can you give your opinion on witch? currency is not an issue for me i can spare no expense :P

the other build also says phased boss fights are no good, but can be easily delt with by charging more than 1 vrf. thoughts?

flameblast seems to be the mapping skill, the other build uses a very different mapping skill so quite a few differences here only that you killed shaper and the other build cant :P

please respond to my post as im super excited about repurposing my 90 witch and generally speaking 1 shotting bosses is HILARIOUS!

Assassin is generally overkill with this build, however it does offer more consistent ignites and more double dipping ignite damage over Elementalist. The main consideration was having the most effective Vaal RF I could.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info