Hideout Showcase

Good job on the hideouts! I keep meaning to do something with my place but I never seem to get around to it. Since seeing what cool things you've done here I'll finally get in there and take care of business!
lovely HOs :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Too bad GGG doesnt care about hidouts. Not a single new hidout layout or interesting feature was added since the release of hidouts. Not to mention that there is no day/night option for each hideout. And we still dont have access to Act 4 decorations.

Navali should also have a hidout including beyond/invasion/warband and other daily missions.
RIP hideout of the week.

Just my 2 cent.

why so pesimistic?

One may never know, maybe they have it on a To-Do list, one day... who knows :)

btw. for the Beyond/invasion/etc. dailies... you can get those "mods" from Zana maps/crafting. I don't see a real big point in some dailies.

but I would really welcome more Hideout options, variety... but foremost... SAFE/LOAD options :F
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Too bad GGG doesnt care about hidouts. Not a single new hidout layout or interesting feature was added since the release of hidouts. Not to mention that there is no day/night option for each hideout. And we still dont have access to Act 4 decorations.

Navali should also have a hidout including beyond/invasion/warband and other daily missions.
RIP hideout of the week.

Just my 2 cent.

why so pesimistic?

One may never know, maybe they have it on a To-Do list, one day... who knows :)

btw. for the Beyond/invasion/etc. dailies... you can get those "mods" from Zana maps/crafting. I don't see a real big point in some dailies.

but I would really welcome more Hideout options, variety... but foremost... SAFE/LOAD options :F

Save and load would be awesome, I second that!
There are so many good hideouts!
To the Top!
I'm glad hideouts are sort of back. I'm spending my time in standard (mainly because i like to play with long term goals) and it nice to fiddle with my hideout from time to time. I have one idea for hideout quality of life though.

It would be nice to have hideout decorations sorted with the respect for the masters. One would have Vagan tab with all of his decorations stacked to some crazy high number. When needed (Catarina for example) you would have two tabs as the master already have. When you want something, you know where to look for and where to go to buy. Is that possible to have?
I'd love to see some pre-made hideouts available as microtransactions. Ones without the decorations that are themselves MTXs, of course. You could give it a corresponding favor cost, or require both favor and cash.

Alternatively, an easy way to share layouts with other players, along with a one-time favor fee they can pay for the relevant decorations, would be even better.

I'm too lazy to make anything more than a functional hideout, and some of these look really awesome. I'd love to be able to hang out in one, but not so much that I'm willing to put in the work to make it.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Also i would like to be able to sell decorations to get favour points back. Please?
Very good ideas thrown by above posters. Make this happen and I would be very happy gamer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info