Today's news post showcases more of our community's creative work in decorating their hideouts. We've created some screenshots of some of the highlights of players' recent work to share with you. We're always on the look for awesome hideouts, so if you'd like to submit yours for a future news post, just take a screenshot or video and make a post in the Hideouts forum.

The Dusky Keep by Quantume

Spoiler

Konstanz Outpost by zerxone

Spoiler

Undead Settlement by xRaiden

Spoiler

Voodoo Sanctuary Hideout by Biscuit57

Spoiler

Don't forget the Atlas of Worlds Fan-Art Competition ends this week! These are the last few days to get your submissions in. We can't wait to see what you all have created!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat, but it feels like we've seen the second and third already, or very similar ones. I'd like to see the master hideouts revamped in 3.0.0! (not to mention the masters themselves)
Last edited by HighOfffTums on Oct 9, 2016, 10:44:43 PM
Hmmm. Wondering if I should submit mine :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Very good work on the hideouts guys. It takes alot of time and effort to make a nice hideout. I would make a hideout if i could sort my tabs in the hideout :p
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Nice
Saved
awesome!
Who's (Master) Hideout is the one from the 2nd photo?
"
HighOfffTums wrote:
Neat, but it feels like we've seen the second and third already, or very similar ones. I'd like to see the master hideouts revamped in 3.0.0! (not to mention the masters themselves)

I'd like to see hideouts revamped sooner, since there's already obviously been work done on new deco at the very least. Depends on how big the revamp is, I suppose, but 3.0 is, y'know, ACT 5, so having the hideout stuff already out of the way seems like a good idea to me.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Cool stuff.
Too bad GGG doesnt care about hidouts. Not a single new hidout layout or interesting feature was added since the release of hidouts. Not to mention that there is no day/night option for each hideout. And we still dont have access to Act 4 decorations.

Navali should also have a hidout including beyond/invasion/warband and other daily missions.
RIP hideout of the week.

Just my 2 cent.
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Oct 10, 2016, 12:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info