[2.4] Low Life Mjölner Pathfinder Ultimate Tank in Std - Shaper deathless facetanking with videos

"
Dzz1rt wrote:
For that much currency the damage output is pitifull. There are builds that can do it 10 times faster on the same budget on guardians.. I won't comment the shaper...
The point is that mjolners are tanks with low dps. That's their concept on 2.4.. To make them run shaper comfortably u need the ammount of cuurency that can be used to create 10 times more powerfull builds...

This is already stated in my *Please read first introduction* thanks for not reading it!

"
Dzz1rt wrote:

Would recommend the build for mjolnir Lovers and fans, otherwise u will be dissapointed.
Mjolnir's dead as high-end playstile, face it.

This is stated as well in the introduction all I can say is haters gonna hate.
Nice build! once i finish my LD character i will tackle this one for sure. I already have volls, corrupted gloves and good rares for this and mjolner is cheap right now; the only headache is getting those rolls on a shav; ouch.

I was looking to run a life based version because i have a 6L kingsguard lying there, and for the life of mine i can't think on any other build that could use it. Do you think your previous iteration is still worth it? would you change something to update it to 2.4?

ty for the guide, gl.-
Hi there,

of course you can run a life based version. The juggernaut i have linked in the "please read first" section is 2.4 ready and does decently well at guardians. However the DPS on the Juggernaut is too low to do shaper. If you just want to have one mjolner build because you like them then id say go for the life version.
And so i thought my old 5 off color shavs was worthless and rerolled it for a temp use on a new build *facepalm*
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
What do u suggest for this build in League? Life leech gem and vaal pact? with obviously vinktar
"
Fedega wrote:
What do u suggest for this build in League? Life leech gem and vaal pact? with obviously vinktar

yes and probably 3 or 4 x +3 Lfe Gain on Hit Jewels to sustain your life because of voidbringers.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:

yes and probably 3 or 4 x +3 Lfe Gain on Hit Jewels to sustain your life because of voidbringers.

And what gem do u recommend to dodge?
Switch elemetal focus for life leech gem. But keep in mind in a league setup shaper will be harder. You will need 2x Vessel of Vinktars and have enough energy shield to tank shaper slam with Taste of Hate.
Last edited by zzang on Oct 28, 2016, 5:39:43 AM
you kill uber atziri ?
"
stoneur13 wrote:
you kill uber atziri ?

yep, easy going (a lot easier than shaper). Unfortunately no record. If you can sponsor a hope i can upload a youtube video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info