[2.4] Low Life Mjölner Pathfinder Ultimate Tank in Std - Shaper deathless facetanking with videos

bro if i not have legacy viskar

and i need use vaal pact how to played ? if vaal pact can't use blood magic passive

but if no vaal pack it need legacy viskar

idk how to fix any help ? or can't played if not have legacy

becuz i played in essence leage
"
ridtiluck wrote:
bro if i not have legacy viskar

and i need use vaal pact how to played ? if vaal pact can't use blood magic passive

but if no vaal pack it need legacy viskar

idk how to fix any help ? or can't played if not have legacy

becuz i played in essence leage

As stated in the introduction this is a standard build with legacy flasks. You may need 3 or 4 Life gain on Hit jewels to Map reliably without Life Regen but i cant promise anything. This build is not supposed to target league players im sorry.
i think life gain on hit will work i read that build and it use only life gain on hit maybe i will try when level enough https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740957/page/1
So, zzang, are you use GMP on guardians ?
Last edited by ZedCreek on Oct 10, 2016, 9:51:50 PM
"
ZedCreek wrote:
So, zzang, are you use GMP on guardians ?

I use the Flask "Dying Sun" which adds 2 projectiles * 50% Flask Effect = 3 projectiles.
Hi.with how more dmg % is this build doing in comparation with life version jugger?
"
undisclosed22 wrote:
Hi.with how more dmg % is this build doing in comparation with life version jugger?

Hello

here is a video of my highend geared Life/Crit/EB/MoM Juggernaut Fightning Minotaurus on damage mods and Enfeeble Aura map mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw2Ym4SMPg
It takes around full 8 minutes.

here is a video of low life pathfinder build fightning Minotaur on Enfeeble and Temporal Chains Aura beating him in 67 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCHnd1u0mI&feature=youtu.be

Judging by those performance videos id say Low Life Mjolner Pathfinder is around 8-9 Times more Damage or in numbers 800 - 900% plus this build is double or tripple as tanky than life mjolners. The reason for this is not that this build/class is so much better BUT that ES in general is sooo much better than life.
Last edited by zzang on Oct 11, 2016, 10:24:50 AM
Hi thanks for response,i have few more questions
what about using repentance gloves? or crit from voidbringer is better or the corrupt from bringer is the reason?
if voidbringer is better, then what about using iron will on mjolner instead of ele focus for more dmg?
why ball lightning instead of arc?
Ty and GL!
Last edited by undisclosed22 on Oct 11, 2016, 2:58:19 PM
Update: Added T16 Minotaur on 18% Reflect Map, 84% increased boss life and Tempchains Video.

"
undisclosed22 wrote:
Hi thanks for response,i have few more questions
what about using repentance gloves? or crit from voidbringer is better or the corrupt from bringer is the reason?
if voidbringer is better, then what about using iron will on mjolner instead of ele focus for more dmg?
why ball lightning instead of arc?
Ty and GL!

First of all this build lives by the flask and dies by the flask therefore you need crit chance from voidbringer for the recharge mechanic.
Another aspect is that with repentance you lose so much DPS. Im currently at 365% crit multiplier with 58% crit chance. Repentance basically sucks for this build.

Iron Will gem is an "increased" gem while Elemental focus says "more" damage i guess you know the difference.

Ball Lightning does multiple crits against one target = more flask recharge rate
Last edited by zzang on Oct 11, 2016, 4:00:02 PM
For that much currency the damage output is pitifull. There are builds that can do it 10 times faster on the same budget on guardians.. I won't comment the shaper...
The point is that mjolners are tanks with low dps. That's their concept on 2.4.. To make them run shaper comfortably u need the ammount of cuurency that can be used to create 10 times more powerfull builds...
Would recommend the build for mjolnir Lovers and fans, otherwise u will be dissapointed.
Mjolnir's dead as high-end playstile, face it.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 13, 2016, 9:11:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info