Channelled Skill Teaser Video

Clear speed doesnt equal good loot, never heard of mf?
Hello guys.
Seriously i'm tired of fire skills already. Fire skills everywhere... It's not like we dont have enough fire focus on passive tree already.

Get some good ideas instead of another incinerate 2.0 version and fire skills all over the place. Please.
Omg, first time i see a skill and want to play it instant!

I'd love to see a similar ice version of dat too! ZOMG!
A chanelled beam is exactly what i always wanted for PoE. Lets hope its not nerfed to the ground as it is introduced...
"
Clear speed doesnt equal good loot, never heard of mf?

Magic find eh?
Rarity -> more of your rolls are better at the same amount of time
Quantity -> you get more rolls at same amount of time
Clear speed -> you get more rolls at same amount of time

they are somewhat multiplicative - so how does it not contribute to good loot?
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
A chanelled beam is exactly what i always wanted for PoE. Lets hope its not nerfed to the ground as it is introduced...

Well, the usual cycle is that new skills are introduced OP (so you'll get some time to have fun with it), then nerfed - either to be balanced or into the ground. Either way, you will get some time to enjoy it. :)
Guys, let's just please all agree to ignore the 'clear speed or GTFO' trolls. They critique almost every skill in the game. And almost every area in the game that isn't Gorge-like. We've heard it all before, so let's just pass em' by, please. Feeding them achieves nothing.
Are you guys even trying anymore ?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Hey guys, look what we have now...

Disintegrate.

D3 transformation complete.

If I was hungover and had my contacts out, I would have thought I was watching a Disintegrate demo in Halls of Agony.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Channeling already works with totems, because the difference between channeled skills, and non-channeled skills has been introduced with 2.4 already. Is there nobody here who reads patch notes? You can cast flameblast, incinerate, or wither with totems, and those are already considered channeled skills.

I edited my post, but after you already quoted.

It doesn't work the same way as it would if it were self-cast. When the maximum stacks are reached, it stops. At least according to the wiki/notes. That means you can't just have your totem spray this beam until it is destroyed or expires. It will stop at the maximum stack count. Then just sit there, doing nothing but being a poor substitute for a decoy totem.

But who knows, it's all speculation at this point. From what was said, it will work very poorly on totems since it defeats the purpose of channeling in the first place.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info