Tired of too many negative posts... What fun things are you doing?

Well... so far Essence seems to be my second most successful Challenge League so far.

As this is my first league I've gotten to completing the T1-T10 Unid/Rare Challenges Done.

I've also gotten my first ES-based character past 7k ES now. Aside from that I'm theorycrafting a Fire Spellcaster Chieftain Build.

And also watching videos on DIY Prison Foods (Like Prison Burrito)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Essence brought crafting to common exiles (like me). Base(s), stack of some weird and common "essences" bit of scours and here ya go...

what_I_mean

I'm not opening my mirror service yet, but at least I could pretty easy fix the biggest holes in slots most neglected by RNG. And I rly don't dig trading, earning, dropping, flipping and so on.
But I got everything to play as I like.
Burn all the orbs!
Ran my Prismfall build and enjoyed the low-cost powertrip for a while. It's been enjoyable, although traps get kinda old for me before too long. Still, took on double Abyss boss with -max res at level 76 with only one death (despite 2.8k max life), which was pretty fun. Probably moving onto my next build soon though, get back to something melee.
Last edited by Shppy on Oct 8, 2016, 3:28:41 PM
I've been perma-freezing bosses with Freeze Pulse Inquisitor. On the one hand it's fun because I hardly have to worry about any bosses, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the new content by locking down every boss so that it can't do anything :(
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Dying over and over to turret/trap combos in uber-lab, then getting an Invalid Gateway error when I was two rooms from 3rd phase.

Games aren't supposed to be infuriating, GGG.

(Three hours ago I would have posted "Enjoying this pizzablaster flameblast build more than any build I have had! I can finally solo Uber Izaro!")
"
I've been perma-freezing bosses with Freeze Pulse Inquisitor. On the one hand it's fun because I hardly have to worry about any bosses, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the new content by locking down every boss so that it can't do anything :(

You touched upon the core of the issue here. We have so many complaint threads around because players break the game and then complain that the game is broken :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Searching kijiji for deals on vintage woodwork machines. Waiting on the snow to start.
"

That's alright. If you ever plan on facing the Shaper he is immune to Freezing and Chill so fighting him as Inquisitor would just be a pure DPS fight.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
"

That's alright. If you ever plan on facing the Shaper he is immune to Freezing and Chill so fighting him as Inquisitor would just be a pure DPS fight.
I had a fun time ripping 6 portals against GMP Plaza boss too hah. DON'T FIGHT GMP PLAZA BOSS. Along those same lines, DON'T FIGHT TURBO GMP RIGWALD TWINNED IN A TEMP CHAINS MAP EVER.

"
raics wrote:
You touched upon the core of the issue here. We have so many complaint threads around because players break the game and then complain that the game is broken :)
People do the easy thing and then complain that it's easy. Well, I guess it's easy to complain too :3
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
"

Sometimes you find fun with a safe build so that at the end of a hard day you can press buttons and kill things in a more brain relaxed mode and not need to worry about dying.

Not everything in PoE has to be maximum difficulty. That's why I'm still playing so I can play a non-thinking build when I'm tired and at other times when I'm well rested and don't have other real life issues to worry about I can get serious and play a build that can clear faster but makes for more challenging playing. My Blast rain archer is a pretty non-thinker build (just stay clear of everything) and my old scion ST + DS build requires careful decoy totem placement and then ST the mobs but with the added challenge of having to know which rares or champions are distracted by the decoy totem so I can run in and dual strike the single target to death faster with my Wings of Entrophy Sundering Axe.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info