PoE is worth the wait

Hey guys, I just wanna say that Path of Exile so awesome and no matter how long you wait, it's worth it!

I can't wait for GGG to throw some beta-keys my way so I can share this experience with you guys.

Fight hard!
how long have u been waiting , and when it s going to be open for all
I think it's worth waiting, but i already lost any hope to get a key( Waiting since April 11 , 2011 .
No more waiting
I dont know how much im gonna wait for this, either someone good-hearted will throw a key at me or i'll just go passive mode.
"
havok585 wrote:
I dont know how much im gonna wait for this, either someone good-hearted will throw a key at me or i'll just go passive mode.

try "winter sleep mode", bears seems quite happy with that, and who dosent like bears? :)
Does anyone know how long untill GGG give you the buddy invite because my mate is in the Beta(for 2 weeks) and he still hasn't got a buddy invite because he wants to get me into the Beta even tho I have been waiting for a month now.
I used to complain about not being able to play PoE, but then I took a beta invite to the PM box.

It is worth the wait. It really is.
From what i've read and heard, it's not worth the wait. The game will be F2P for a reason. I still want to check it out (for my own personal interest) but I don't expect a great product.
"
omfgzlolz wrote:
From what i've read and heard, it's not worth the wait. The game will be F2P for a reason. I still want to check it out (for my own personal interest) but I don't expect a great product.

I had diablo 1 on release day, same with diablo 2.

Also maxed out in titans quest and hellsgate london, and borderlands.

I'd say that this game is better then all of them besides diablo.. its great.

I'm guessing by time this is out of beta the final id put this game on par with diablo.

"
Drahken wrote:
"
omfgzlolz wrote:

I had diablo 1 on release day, same with diablo 2.

Also maxed out in titans quest and hellsgate london, and borderlands.

I'd say that this game is better then all of them besides diablo.. its great.

I'm guessing by time this is out of beta the final id put this game on par with diablo.

Interesting ... this game is definitely getting mixed reviews. Do you find the skill/stat tree confusing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info