Selfiesssssss

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Tried sharing picture of myself and instead got post removed for 'inappropriate content'

What a compliment!

I even got my comment removed about asking you to avoid to show pictures of certain anatomical part of your body that we usually eat in certain meal.

I'm really trying my best to avoid any word that could offend any sensible ear here.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Tried sharing picture of myself and instead got post removed for 'inappropriate content'

What a compliment!

Next time you share a photo, try not to be in a provocative pose with an invitation for everyone to ride you in a thread about an American prisoner who died in North Korea, and your chances of not getting [removed] will be greatly improved.

That's my intuition talking.

I try to limit the amount of personal information I post online. Seems like a good general principle. I also don't do selfies.

This is cropped from a group photo taken 5-6 years ago, it should give a general idea without being too detailed.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 22, 2017, 4:25:14 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

What a compliment!

I even got my comment removed about asking you to avoid to show pictures of certain anatomical part of your body that we usually eat in certain meal.

I'm really trying my best to avoid any word that could offend any sensible ear here.

I m glad your insensitive comments got removed.
"
Bars wrote:

Is that a younger Woody Harrelson I see here?
"
diablofdb wrote:

I don't think there's much similarity apart from being bald and in the same color palette.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 22, 2017, 9:28:50 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I don't think there's much similarity apart from being bald and in the same color palette.

you have the style man awesome Harrelson I love that guy.

I'll guess I'll post mine then

Spoiler
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

you have the style man awesome Harrelson I love that guy.

I'll guess I'll post mine then

Spoiler

All right, thanks :) I'm tempted to return the compliment, but we'll venture in the territory of awkward disclaimers of masculinity also known as #nohomo, and no one wants that :)
TriHard

(sorry I had to, looking great btw KappaPride)
I wish you guys would stop, ruining my avataresque world here. Except Peng. She already put a pic of herself to it is too late for her.

Anyone that really thinks that is a pic of Solwitch is dumb.

LOL @Bars. You look fine to me, but if you walked around my neighborhood they would think you a neo nazi skinhead.

Just curious: Are you tall?

Diablofb is EXACTLY how I pictured him? How fucked up is that?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 22, 2017, 4:25:59 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I wish you guys would stop, ruining my avataresque world here. Except Peng. She already put a pic of herself to it is too late for her.

Anyone that really thinks that is a pic of Solwitch is dumb.

LOL @Bars. You look fine to me, but if you walked around my neighborhood they would think you a neo nazi skinhead.

Just curious: Are you tall?

I look fine to myself too. I just try to limit my online personal information, therefore low-resolution picture.

I'm 1,82 - that's roughly 6 feet in US measures. More or less average. Not small, but not physically imposing either. But I can loom threateningly if I put my mind to it. It's all in the eyes and body language. Serves me nicely as in I've never had to fight since middle school.

About looking like a skinhead, lol. Tell me about it. There was this summer in my grandparents' small provincial town many years ago, and there's a sports base there, and the entire Nigerian wrestling national team was there on summer practice. I kid you not. I had to make sure I was extra friendly to them. Wouldn't want to give them the wrong idea! :D
Last edited by Bars on Jun 22, 2017, 4:27:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info