Build of the Week S06E04: Mathil's DreamFeather Spectral Throw

Why are you usig terms like "Evasion Character" ?

Google don't know what that means. Maybe I am a new player and looking for something useful.

Try using term "crappy glass cannon build without Cast on Critical Hit as an engine". That I know what means: "leveling impossible"
nice build
another build with impending nerf?

I cant wait until poison support is merely a MTX we apply to mobs just because we like the color green, but doesn't do anything else

/sarcasm
Life will be technically better Soon TM
I'm sorry to see some of the negative posts here. Mathil is and has been an asset to this community. I've never played one of his builds but lots of folks do. And all you haters saying this is slow or bad, what are you playing?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm sorry to see some of the negative posts here. Mathil is and has been an asset to this community. I've never played one of his builds but lots of folks do. And all you haters saying this is slow or bad, what are you playing?

I do really like This dreamfeather build but it seems slow, and switching jewels mid fight seems bad.
Well since you brought it up my poison chaos damage, shadow "Innsbury EK" build works very well without having to resort to using slower projectiles.
Last edited by Rorshax on Oct 6, 2016, 4:22:40 PM
"
waskely wrote:
another build with impending nerf?

I cant wait until poison support is merely a MTX we apply to mobs just because we like the color green, but doesn't do anything else

/sarcasm

Maybe it will be a flask usage nerf?
https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/3w8ila/help_dual_dreamfeather_ele_frostblades_qotf/
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
nice build ofc mathil deserved
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
Path of Flasks -__-

still, nice build!
Good to see Mathil getting some love from GGG.
I know it's not true, but it could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info