Build of the Week S06E04: Mathil's DreamFeather Spectral Throw

"
Czerpakistan wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
Cool build, but I think that everyone know it, like almost every other mathil's builds :D

how about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748242

It's unique and interresting, and possible on low budget, as well as high endgame budget.

Did you just say ll bv pathfinder build is "unique" ? lulz

LL BV is not unique, LL RF BV with 100% fire resist, and high defences (vs all elements and physical too) is unique :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I swear if this makes QotF and/or Dreamfeather super expensive i'm gonna send Mathil hate mail for a month :p I use them every league to compensate for my usually poor RNG!

Nice to see the workings of the build though, i'd run a tri-element dreamfeather setup 2 leagues back but never thought of using added chaos and scaling that way so nice to see items used in a new way, shame about OP perma flasks though.
lovely,

looks good with all these mtx's.

ST is ST, was always good just ppl didnt see it
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
4lin wrote:
"
S0S wrote:
how about posting a build of the week that is still viable with the recent nerfs

What is wrong with you guys speading your trows without any knowing of the content of the game are you comming from lol, because all players from lol should be perma banned here from the beggining.

Not sure I understand you correctly. Are you trying to inform me that I don't know anything about the game or what has been recently nerfed? check forum titles please. I have been with PoE since release. posted many videos of content (H/O of the week, Build of the week, MTX, New Content) and submitted numerous bug reports throughout the life of the game. I play every single day, whether for an hour or a few hours. I cannot no-life the game as others can because I have a real life that requires more of my time (ie: work, kids, friends, family) All Masters from Forsaken Masters patch are Maxed at Level 8 (including Leo). I am sitting with 15 challenges completed for the current league. I follow all patch notes as they are released. so please tell me again how I have no idea about the content?

P.S. [Removed by Support] I use my money to support GGG and future updates
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Oct 10, 2016, 9:23:17 AM
"
thesomberlain wrote:
Dreamfeather by Mathil... good name for a fragrance.

lol
build of the week...

MUST BE BASED ON A 5 LINK ONLY..

CONTAINS NO LEGACY ITEMS...

ALL ITEMS IN THE BUILD COSTS NO MORE THAN 1 EXALT IN TOTAL

this section is a joke otherwise..

now accept the challenge ggg.
Last edited by B3RTY on Oct 6, 2016, 8:06:54 AM
Wonderful. Smart build, cheap to build (well, apart from endgame stuff like vinktar/6L chest), and - esthetic af.

Nice job.

"
B3RTY wrote:
build of the week...

MUST BE BASED ON A 5 LINK ONLY..

CONTAINS NO LEGACY ITEMS...

ALL ITEMS IN THE BUILD COSTS NO MORE THAN 1 EXALT IN TOTAL

this section is a joke otherwise..

now accept the challenge ggg.

You are a joke, buddy. Really.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Very Very cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Great to see that the Scion Spectral Throw build is getting some much needed loving.

Ok GGG, now you need to buff up most of the melee skills so they get loving too.

Kudos on the video.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I like everything except for "the must" use slower projectiles, that sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info